Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

confusion

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:32 am

What the heck happened, I know I have been away, I have tried to login several times and it kept saying I had to re register, because it didn't rocognize my password. I haven't had alot of time to visit, so is this still the same site, I hate to lose my member status as one of the orignal members but this is Muskie

Re: confusion

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:28 am

muskrat wrote:What the heck happened, I know I have been away, I have tried to login several times and it kept saying I had to re register, because it didn't rocognize my password. I haven't had alot of time to visit, so is this still the same site, I hate to lose my member status as one of the orignal members but this is Muskie

Good to see your still around Muskie.
Admin. has done a lot of house cleaning as far as members go
It looks like if you haven't visited the site in so long, they take your name down.
They have also had member drives on facebook and twitter
if you watch the members count at the bottom of the board index page. You will notice it go up
a few one day, then look at it a day or to later, and it's gone down

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 am

HI 'SKRAT..... hopin' all's well.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Is that ol Muskrat back? LOL

Muskie! {{{ hugs }}}

Hope all is well w/you & yours :-)

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:47 am

Yep it's still me, I have been good, I know am the head nurse at a community health center that helps people without medical insurance or only state insurance ie Medicaid. It is a very rewarding job most days, but I don't get home till about 9pm and I am usually to tired to even think about chatting.
I noticed alot of changes, But I am glad to see alot of the original gang is still here. I have truly missed ya'll. I know I am friends with alot of you on facebook. If not ya'll can hit me up.
I am also glad to see that some of the names have changed but it seems to be the same drama differnet day.
Glad to be back Guys
Hugs and Loves
Muskie
PS SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ADD AN AVITAR PIC!!!

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 am

muskrat wrote:PS SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ADD AN AVITAR PIC!!!

HEY, MUSKIE! :D :D :D

To add an avatar, click on User Control Panel-->Profile-->Edit avatar, follow instructions.

The max size is 120x120 pixels so you may have to resize your image.

Welcome back!! :D :D :D

Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:09 am

Admin. is still at it. There was 2970 members when I shut down last night. And this morning there are only 2942.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 am

Went from 2948 earlier this morning to 2928 as of 11:00 am
Post a reply