Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:10 am

:?: I finally figured out how to reduce the size of my Avatar in order to use it on this site. Now that I've changed it in my profile, what do I need to do to have it display next to my screen name on the various pages? I read in FAQ that I should ask the Administrator. How would I do that? And in the point standings, under my screen name the location is wrong and date of joining also. Can I fix that?

Any help for this Hoosier would be greatly appreciated.
:P

Re: Avatar and Use thereof

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:13 am

Nevermind about the Avatar, I can see it on my post. Yeahhh team! :P

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:05 am

thorman52 wrote:under my screen name the location is wrong and date of joining also. Can I fix that?

That is a bug in the forum software that has never been fixed. When I look at mine it shows different locations and join dates from one day to the next. :? Also, mine has an old avatar displayed that I used years ago and I can't get it updated to be the same as my current avatar displayed next to my posts.

Nothing us members can do anything to fix, unfortunately. :|

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:32 pm

thorman52 wrote::?: I read in FAQ that I should ask the Administrator. How would I do that? :P

...if you figure that one out, let the rest of us know... ;) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: ... :|

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:05 pm

I like the use of thereof in the subject line. Thanks for bringing a little class around here.

Unlike rulez and his nasty squirrel picture.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:20 pm

I don't know doc, that picture kind of goes with his avatar, "gone squatchin" :shock: :oops: :lol:

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Rochelle, I believe his avatar should have said.....
GONE SCRATCHIN'

Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:57 am

...o.k., o.k., I know ER'RY ONE'S obsessed with the squirrel...but, like I've said before...be careful...be VERY CAREFUL... ;) :lol:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Thank for all the replies. I don't hate anything but if I see one more squirrel digging up my yard this Spring, I'm gonna ...re-do the yard again. lol :?

Yah, I see on the standings pages there are several mistakes and will live to learn with it.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:08 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:...o.k., o.k., I know ER'RY ONE'S obsessed with the squirrel...but, like I've said before...be careful...be VERY CAREFUL... ;) :lol:

or he'll whip out the horse video .... :shock:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:29 pm

While on the subject of the website, does anyone try using an iPad on here? You can't view anything but the mobile version and it sucks. It's pretty disappointing considering I don't use a laptop much anymore.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:25 pm

smokieonefour wrote:
smoke14rulez wrote:...o.k., o.k., I know ER'RY ONE'S obsessed with the squirrel...but, like I've said before...be careful...be VERY CAREFUL... ;) :lol:

or he'll whip out the horse video .... :shock:

Ewwwww

I thought my mind was in the gutter but geez, that never crossed my mind... I guess it's been too long since I worked in a car dealership :mrgreen:
Post a reply