Can you see them now?......

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

jsw14

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: dog or pet thread

NOPE, not yet Annalee :roll: :lol:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:58 pm

This is Bristelle.....aka Sissy
Can you see this?

This is my Stewart........ aka Stewie

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 pm

This is the only way I can post this is with a link :evil: Don't know why?

http://mail.aol.com/37488-111/aol-6/en- ... l&partId=1

This is my Stewart ........Aka Stewie.......Forest Gump of Cocker spaniels....a real sweetie pie!

This is Miss Bristelle.....aka Sissy......or Miss Attitude.

I #Support Smoke
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Annalee wrote:This is the only way I can post this is with a link :evil: Don't know why?

This is my Stewart ........Aka Stewie.......Forest Gump of Cocker spaniels....a real sweetie pie!

This is Miss Bristelle.....aka Sissy......or Miss Attitude.

Annalee... this didn't work either you need the picture code to post pics

The easiest way to get it, is to sign up for a free account at photobucket.com. You upload pics from your computer to there. From there, you get the image code to copy and then paste in here.

Hope this helps :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

HTower

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:37 am

We can't see pictures that are still in your email, we can't even follow the link you posted to see the pictures.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 am

this reminds me of the Verizon commercial "can ya hear me now?" :lol:
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

kim92164

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:18 am

I love animals. We have a few cats and dogs. (Too many if you ask me) I just lost my little friend Jojo last Sunday morning. My husband and son had seen him advertised as a give-a-way on the Ritchie County Yard Sale Facebook page a year ago in December. When they brought him home I didn't really want him even though I like Pekingese's. Jojo took to me immediately, had to sleep with me and would follow me where ever I went. When I would leave for work he thought he could go with me and would try to follow me out the door. He finally learned that he would have to stay home, lol. A couple of weeks after they had brought him home to me he got sick, I took him to the vet and he was diagnosed with CHF. I cried and realized at that moment that the little fella had found his way into my heart. When I would go to the local dirt track at nights, he would bark at me when I got home (he was mad). Labor Day weekend I went to the track and stayed 2 nights for a big race. Jojo carried on with his barking, wanting in my bedroom then out again until I got home. He then scolded me from the time he heard the van pull in until I got inside. He kinda broke away from my husband and proceeded to follow me into the house barking all the way, lol.
Last weekend I knew that I was going to have to make a decision to have him put to sleep as he was getting sicker and having a hard time breathing. I had prayed about being able to make this decision, then on Sunday morning God made the decision for me. He was about 12 or 13 years old. We have a 1 1/2 yr old Pit Bull that is usually rough when jumping on me, that day he tried to get out of his cage to get to me, later that evening I called him over to me and hugged him. He gently propped his legs on me, laid his head on my shoulder then licked the side of my face. I guess I've got to love him too, lol.
Sorry to keep rambling, but this helped me.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:01 am

Annalee wrote:This is Bristelle.....aka Sissy
Can you see this?

This is my Stewart........ aka Stewie

Nope, no pictures, just a small box with a red X and the word Image.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:56 pm

kim92164 wrote:I love animals. We have a few cats and dogs. (Too many if you ask me) I just lost my little friend Jojo last Sunday morning. My husband and son had seen him advertised as a give-a-way on the Ritchie County Yard Sale Facebook page a year ago in December. When they brought him home I didn't really want him even though I like Pekingese's. Jojo took to me immediately, had to sleep with me and would follow me where ever I went. When I would leave for work he thought he could go with me and would try to follow me out the door. He finally learned that he would have to stay home, lol. A couple of weeks after they had brought him home to me he got sick, I took him to the vet and he was diagnosed with CHF. I cried and realized at that moment that the little fella had found his way into my heart. When I would go to the local dirt track at nights, he would bark at me when I got home (he was mad). Labor Day weekend I went to the track and stayed 2 nights for a big race. Jojo carried on with his barking, wanting in my bedroom then out again until I got home. He then scolded me from the time he heard the van pull in until I got inside. He kinda broke away from my husband and proceeded to follow me into the house barking all the way, lol.
Last weekend I knew that I was going to have to make a decision to have him put to sleep as he was getting sicker and having a hard time breathing. I had prayed about being able to make this decision, then on Sunday morning God made the decision for me. He was about 12 or 13 years old. We have a 1 1/2 yr old Pit Bull that is usually rough when jumping on me, that day he tried to get out of his cage to get to me, later that evening I called him over to me and hugged him. He gently propped his legs on me, laid his head on my shoulder then licked the side of my face. I guess I've got to love him too, lol.
Sorry to keep rambling, but this helped me.

thanks for sharing..... could ya tell me what CHF stands for?
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Kim, so sorry for loss. :-(

I've had to put animals down .... and I've let them pass at home... each way is still traumatic and neither is "easier." :-(

When Jr passed, I whispered for him to wait for me at Heaven's gate ,... and we'll be together again.

Until then... I have my pictures, his toys and of course, all my loving memories. :-)

On a little different subject ... what does your pets do when they are mad at you or you leave? Do they snub you when you come back or welcome you back? Do they terrorize your stuff?'

One time... I came home from a date and brought him inside.... only to discover my cats got into a box of ... well...er...um.... "woman products" and left them scattered all over the floor, as payback. Nothing says AWKWARD like coming in and seeing your private personal stuff all over the floor for God & everyone to see.....

I also had a dog & cat that LOVED to go for car rides! Every time the door opened, they rocketed outside and went to the car! They traveled so well... never had to worry about them running away at a stop, because they always went back to the car. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

smokieonefour

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:51 pm

michaeljohn wrote:this reminds me of the Verizon commercial "can ya hear me now?" :lol:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! :-D

Thanks for the laugh... I needed that! LOL

MJ - CHF is Congestive Heart Failure, most times. Not sure if that's what it was, tho
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

kim92164

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:37 pm

I just came back in and seen your question MJ. Smokieonefour is right CHF stands for congestive heart failure. And thank you Smokieonefour for your words. I too have Jojo's memories even though he would get mad at me when I was gone, lol.
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:11 pm

I give up!! :( I tried so hard......maybe this just wasn't meant to be....I can't transfer photos I have taken with IPad..... from my IPad.....to a website. If anyone has an iPad and knows how help!! I can copy anything from any where on the net and just copy and paste to this website......it's there. I think it has something to do with AOL.... :P :x
The funny thing, I can see the photos I posted from my IPad,but you all can't see them and when I use my hubby's iPad you can't see them on his!! I even made him come and see.....he could see them on my Ipad but not his....I think it's possessed! :(

I #Support Smoke
<<

HTower

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Annalee wrote:I give up!! :( I tried so hard......maybe this just wasn't meant to be....I can't transfer photos I have taken with IPad..... from my IPad.....to a website. If anyone has an iPad and knows how help!! I can copy anything from any where on the net and just copy and paste to this website......it's there. I think it has something to do with AOL.... :P :x
The funny thing, I can see the photos I posted from my IPad,but you all can't see them and when I use my hubby's iPad you can't see them on his!! I even made him come and see.....he could see them on my Ipad but not his....I think it's possessed! :(

your photos were still in your email as an attachment or something. You need to be logged in to your email account to see them
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby