Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Re: Influx of New Members

thorman52 wrote: And Ryan's a hometown boy. Grew up in South Bend...Mishawaka's sister city to the west. And then there's my main man...Sir Tony.

Got 10 inches of snow last night, and that was as of 5 hours ago. Ain't looked out since then. Gotta go out and start shovelling. :cry: Will take me a couple of hours. Talk at you all later.

Hey Thor, same here. Born in Elkhart, lived there and Edwardsburg up until I was 15, then moved to FL. My mom lived in Mishawaka until about 5 years ago. She unfortunately was diagnosed w/ terminal cancer, so I came up, packed her up, and brought her to FL to enjoy her last months with my sister, her child, and myself. I still have numerous family and friends in South Bend, Elkhart, Goshen, and Edwardsburg. In fact, if you ever need to find a really good tattoo artist, just let me know. My cousin there is really quite the artist. ;)
My first racing experience was down in New Paris. Loved going to that short track when i was about 17 or so, coming back to visit for the summers from FL.

Ryan is now tops on my list, and I almost had a coronary when he won Daytona. ;)
And as for snow, we finally got some good stuff here in DC, where I live now...about 6" today. My 3 yr. old is having a blast.