Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Wow ! Lots and lots of new members lately! :-)

I'm thinking that SHR must really be promoting the web site ... that and tied into the beginning of the season, we're getting about 20 new members a day!

If you're new and reading this... well.. there's somethings you should know right away. LOL

1) No – we can't all get along, all the time. LOL
Let those who want to fight, fight .... & just try to stay clear of joining in.
Don't get personal and try not to take posts personally. :-)

2) Free Speech and all opinions are welcome. Maybe just not by everybody, every day. LOL
This includes “knocking” Tony, Ryan or Danica in their blogs ( sigh ) and voicing unpopular opinions anywhere. Everyone has a right to say so – Animink Inc says so. :-)

3) If you want to know how to do things, ask in the board questions & problems area and someone will answer it. :-)

4) Yes, we ARE crazy. Yes, we ARE a dysfunctional family. LOL

Welcome to the jungle and aboard the crazy train we call SHR Blog Central. :-)

Re: Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:26 pm

im taking this thread personal!

Re: Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 pm

See? Told ya... crazy.... LOL

MJ - you NUT! :-D :-P

Re: Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:45 pm

hahaha, been a slow week, tryin to cause a ruckus.

Re: Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Well said Smokie, take a bow. I have seen our site promoted on Facebook several times. Welcome to ALL the new members. And if you're so inclined please join us in the chat room on race days/nights. We usually have a nice group of folks and listen to several drivers in-car radio.

Re: Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:59 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Well said Smokie, take a bow. I have seen our site promoted on Facebook several times. Welcome to ALL the new members. And if you're so inclined please join us in the chat room on race days/nights. We usually have a nice group of folks and listen to several drivers in-car radio.


Agreed! Facebook has been really busy with SHR promotions.

Re: Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:23 pm

It's cuz Harvick is coming here next year and they wanna see what's up. :P :lol: :lol:

Re: Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:31 pm

wasup?

Re: Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 pm

smokieonefour wrote:
4) Yes, we ARE crazy. Yes, we ARE a dysfunctional family. LOL


I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested :mrgreen:

Re: Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 pm

michaeljohn wrote:hahaha, been a slow week, tryin to cause a ruckus.



I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to stir the pot after the duels tomorrow :mrgreen:

Re: Influx of New Members

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Rochelle wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:hahaha, been a slow week, tryin to cause a ruckus.



I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to stir the pot after the duels tomorrow :mrgreen:


not if JJ gets wrecked early again :lol: ;) :lol:

Re: Influx of New Members

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:00 am

...or, just go out there and "DO WHATEVER DA' F*CK YOU WANNA' DO"... ;)

Sorry about the "hodgetwins" moment... :mrgreen:

Re: Influx of New Members

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:18 am

HTower wrote:
Rochelle wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:hahaha, been a slow week, tryin to cause a ruckus.



I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to stir the pot after the duels tomorrow :mrgreen:


not if JJ gets wrecked early again :lol: ;) :lol:

you mean if tony can drive a plate race without wreckin everybody... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Influx of New Members

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 am

If Jimmy can't be bothered to even try and dodge a car that is wrecking, I don't see how you can be bothered when he gets caught up in it.

Was it Biffle last year in the chase that had 4 or 5 spectacular dodges during wrecks going on around him?

Re: Influx of New Members

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 am

I cannot believe you guys started this party without me. For that I need to blow something up, where is my cousin...hey cousin, mj is askin' for some attention, lets give it to him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cousin.jpg
cousin.jpg (15.45 KiB) Viewed 1154 times


beaver tank.jpg
beaver tank.jpg (15.59 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
Last edited by beaverpond on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply