FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anyone watching the new SURVIVOR Fans vs Favorites?

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Anyone watching the new SURVIVOR Fans vs Favorites?

i barely remember dawn from her season, it will be interesting to see why she has a melt down, or is that part of the game that week. in my eyes the winner is stil a toss up.
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:21 am

<<

tlmerk

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:42 am

One word: Menopause?
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Good grief, what the heck is the matter with her? Has she been eating strange plants from the jungle? You'd think she just chopped off a limb or something. Get a grip woman!
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:29 pm

lets see how normal you would be spending 25 days on the beach with phillip.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:46 pm

michaeljohn wrote:lets see how normal you would be spending 25 days on the beach with phillip.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lol....I'm guessing I'd pull a Brandon. :twisted:
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Jellikit wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:lets see how normal you would be spending 25 days on the beach with phillip.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lol....I'm guessing I'd pull a Brandon. :twisted:

hahaha... Believe me, I've worked with people that make Phillip seem normal... When it comes to a million bucks, I'd put up with a lot worse than him. The only exception may have been Brandon... He's a true head case...

Can't wait till tonight to see what her meltdown is about. I'm sure it's probably fairly innocuous...

I know mj will like that word... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 pm

i have never offended no one, not even me :D, because i dont know much of dawn can not say im excited about tonites show, might change m mind, maybe she goes loco and cuts phil. i had to censor the rest of my thoughts to my own head, it was a classic line. just have to trust me,
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Ok, best tribal council ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha, stupid Phillip, adios :lol:

Really Dawn? You'd quit the game over a retainer? How vain can anyone be???? Too ridiculous for words...

I have new respect for Malcolm... That was a genius move. I think it's hard to impress Cochran, but I loved the look on his face.

Next week should be very interesting :mrgreen:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 pm

i wouldnt hold that against dawn or any woman if that happened, sure it was highly doubtful anyone at camp would make fun of, just the point of millions seein her with no teeth.... that is al i got out of tonites show, i fwd most of it...
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:19 pm

This is just getting more delicious each week. I think next time we will see some members of stealth R us swing over to Hotties R Us.

Philip is a douche bag. Who would get into a gorgeous pool covered in mud while there is a shower AND soap to clean up with? Reminds me of the Dixie Chicks song....Goodbye Earl.....goodbye Phil....we need a break
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Much ado about nothing. I'm speaking of the network and the show hyping Dawn's crying. Personally, I get it. She's overwhelmed, stressing, not sleeping, not eating...something like that could easily upset an already emotional person's psyche. It really wasn't even worth televising imo, had it not been for how cool Brenda was in helping her out. I like that girl more and more each week. Still not a fan of Dawn, but that exploitation of her was pretty dumb.

What I don't get about tribal, is how in the world can they not all just vote for Sherri? It would have been perfect if Phillip says what he says about keeping the votes the same, then just vote her out. Then they expel the idols and get rid of dead weight anyways.
The problem they had was the lack of foresight that there was a 2nd idol already in possession by the 3 amigos. Just simply throw it out in discussion before tribal and have a plan if it occurs. It COULD happen. Oh wait...it did. :lol: Arrogance here cost Phillip dearly, since he had determined they didn't have it.

Buh-bye Phillip...next time take a shower before getting in a pool.

Have to say, that was one time at tribal that I was anxiously awaiting the results. I thought the little cutie-patutie was gone for a few minutes when Phillip and Brenda kept saying "Andrea" as the scramble began after the announcement of the 2nd idol. :shock: :mrgreen: :oops: ;)
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:55 am

Poor, poor Phillip. Shouldn't have been so arrogant and yes, you should have showered before you got in the dang pool! :D

Kudos to Malcolm for pulling that off, though I wonder what next week will bring. Phillip and Andrea really seemed to run the show, or at least it seemed that way to me. I like that Erik switched it up and voted his conscience rather than with the crowd. Sherry seems to be the luckiest player in Survivor history and it looks like she switches to Malcolm's beautiful people team next week.

Missing Brandon though!! HAHAHA.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:59 pm

OK... so Malcolm's move was brilliant and did work... but in the beginning of Tribal ( before it ALL panned out ) I thought he was kind of dumb. MY way of thinking was to not tell S R U about either idol - but def put out the "We're voting for Phillip" - and then before Jeff reads the votes, then they drop the idols. Would have worked the same - except this way there would be no time to scramble - it would have just been the same vote - S R U votes Eddie & Malcom - & they vote Phillip and Phillip would go. Small difference...

I like Brenda too and am rooting for her to win, altho I doubt she will. She is def way under the radar this game. I'm a straight girl that likes guys... but dang she has a body that makes me envious! LOL

One of the funniest things about Phillip being on the jury now... is he can't speak! ha ha ha Gonna love that part! :-D I'm glad Eric also went over to the guys side ... and kind of hope he does.

As far as the previews go.... seasoned Survivor fans know... if it's advertised on TV, it's not going to be what it looks like, at all.... "snippets" were grabbed & aired to make it look much worse. Also... who ever the tribe is talking about voting out that night - it's usually NOT that person.... hee hee hee

Hope the boys find the other idol. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:21 pm

hahaha... I'm sure everyone will be looking for those idols next week. I'm so tired of Sherri, ugh, she's worthless. What was her problem with walking over those boards in the challenge? Loser! I remember her thinking she was calling the shots. She needs to go. I'm anxious to see Phillips demeanor at the next tribal council.

I thought that Malcolm would be better at the challenges, but Reynold has turned out to be a beast! Still no competition for my all time favorite Ozzy :mrgreen:

I missed the part when they went to the reward location, but now I'm glad I didn't see idiot Phillip get into the pool covered in that muck. Wow, he has absolutely no class. I refuse to believe that anyone that stupid and classless was in the government's service. And why does he always refer to his season with the number 22? Anyone that watched it would not be able to forget that idiot. Needless to say, I'm anxious to see the scrambling that goes on next week. That should be interesting :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby