FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anyone watching the new SURVIVOR Fans vs Favorites?

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Re: Anyone watching the new SURVIVOR Fans vs Favorites?

now tonites council was good! i must say im kinda down on andrea for blocking malcolm from gettin the idol, and im not a fan of malcolm, but he earned the right to have a chance to look for that idol
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

I can see that MJ. But on the other hand, if she didn't do that, she is gone.

I was surprised that neither Erik or Sherri switched sides to be honest. The show did a pretty good job of making it look like one or both was going to. That would have been a mistake imo. Players should never believe someone is taking them to the end, like Malcolm was promising. There's no guarantee they will even be there to help them in that manner.

Not a fan of Sherri saying she is calling the shots. Mostly because it's not true. ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:14 pm

wasnt she like in control of her tribe, now she is the low person on the pole....
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Cochran......the new Malcolm!!!!!!!
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 pm

im tellin ya my girl is gonna make the final 3, the whole game changed
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:28 am

Malcolm's luck run out. I don't see why he felt he needed to align himself with Eddie and Reynold anyway. That was his first and biggest mistake IMO. He was part of the fave alliance and he should have fought to stay with them instead of jumping ship so soon. Just think it goes back that far. I think he could have gone head to head with Phillip and won the fave's allegiance but maybe I'm wrong.

Good for Cochran on getting that far. Interesting that Sherri and Eric didn't vote with the guys. Sherri is a bit egocentric but I wonder how much of that is editing, i.e. did someone coach her that she is running the game now (someone in production) or did she reach that erroneous outcome herself? Brother!!! Hope she's next to go. I don't like Andrea but I think she was ballsy sticking on Malcom like that. She didn't back down and I give her kudos for that.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Sherri has been saying she's calling the shots since the beginning. She's an idiot and I can't wait for her to go. Andrea needs to go too.

Why didn't Malcolm walk away and go back later. Can't say he played a very good game and I was surprised he didn't do better in the challenges. At this point, I really wasn't upset he got voted out.

Cochran needs to chill about his winning or there's going to be a big target on his back. He won't be able to rationalize anyone taking him to the end since he'd most likely win. He needs to be careful. Besides, the challenges coming up are going to be more important than the ones he's already won.

I wasn't very impressed with last night's episode.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Malcom said, on last speech out, even if he HAD the idol, he felt safe enough to not have played it... and it was a good blindside shot..... so... ? ?

Phillip looked so smug ... I had to chuckle a little. ;-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:03 pm

I know, I didn't understand how Malcolm could have believed he was safe? Really? One minute he's nervous, claiming he has a HUGE target on his back and then next, he thinks he's safe? Why because he trusts Sherri? Really? UGH... I feel sorry for him as he is a good player and the kind that makes moves but not sure why he thinks what he thinks. I just wish I knew how much part production played in all their dynamics? We know from Big Brother, their producers stirred up a lot of stuff and outright told them things they wanted the houseguests to do and who to vote for. Mmm... the strongest players are falling right and left.... I wouldn't be surprised if a woman wins it this year.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu May 02, 2013 3:19 am

another great council meeting, glad andrea got voted off, even better since she had the idol, if i was reynolds i would have stalked her since she had that clue, like what she did to him last week, the reaction from the jury was classic when she got voted out....
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu May 02, 2013 8:51 am

I'm thinking from the looks of things it will be Brenda or Dawn for the win.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu May 02, 2013 9:01 am

i wonder if brenda wins if she be my sugar momma....
<<

Jellikit

Post Thu May 02, 2013 10:46 am

Last night was disappointing. Andrea, overconfident, should have been playing the idol. There's only 2 more weeks you can play it, and you just might win immunity 1 of those weeks. Play the stupid thing.
I didn't see the vote, but I think Eric voted w/ her to vote out Brenda. Other than doing okay in a couple challenges, I haven't seen much out of Brenda that deserves the win this season. Eric though, has made a couple key moves.

I'm still sticking to my pick from March 20...Cochran, ftw. :ugeek:
If he makes it to the final 3, I don't see how he could lose.
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu May 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Cochran? I'd like to see that, or Eric, but they're is talk in the previews of getting rid of Cochran so we'll see. As they usually mislead us, I doubt he'll go next week. I am pretty sure Eric did not vote for Brenda, but I can't remember and I erased my copy. The vote is probably on CBS's website. I agree, Andrea was arrogant not to play the idol when there are only 2 weeks left. She shouldn't have even had the idol IMO. Eric found it, but just handed it over to her because she had the clue. Big deal. I'm glad she's gone. Her astonishment was priceless but she was a good sport about it too. It's getting interesting.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu May 02, 2013 3:36 pm

I thought Andrea's reaction was *priceless* too... "You guys!" LOL

As for the jury's reaction... they have to sit w/her for the rest and the off time. AWKWARD .... LOL

I think Phillip had his hand to his mouth the whole time to remind himself he was not allowed to speak.... hee hee hee

Man! Did Malcolm look GOOD or what, all cleaned up? ?

One good thing about "going home with the idol in hand" - one word - E-BAY ;-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby