FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GENTLEMEN'S CLUB

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Re: GENTLEMEN'S CLUB

She can act like a professional. Her actions do nothing but cheapen her reputation and image... IMO.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:32 pm

I was roofin house's for a livin, & wishin I had a plumers job workin on my back under a glass floor!! I drank tooooo much Milk back then!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:20 am

HiddenHollow wrote:Sorry, but that's a prime example of what I don't like about Danica.

Oh well.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:23 am

I didn't post the picture to start a debate, I posted it because she's hot and that's what this thread is about, or at least that's what its predecessor on the old site was about.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:43 am

the debate is never going to end, people dont like her cuz she uses her sexuality, its kinda like when tony takes those "sexy" pics when he is in a suit, or just sitting around pouting for the camera with 2 day ol scruff, SAME EXACT thing!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 am

now here is someone that is sexy, not your stereotypical looking woman, but she "owns" her sexuality and gets respect for being a kick ash musician. it is possible to be sexy and excel at another medium and be taken seriously, women in this country do it everyday.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 am

Funny thing, MJ, is that if you watched the truck race at Talladega last year, Speed did a Gilligans Island thing where Jennifer Jo Cobb was Ginger. Had her boobs hanging half out and was primping the whole time, I know that was for character, but still. Guess it's okay in her case, but not in Danica's. Rule must be that you can't be sexy AND have talent.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 am

i so remember that! as far as the talent thing, remember at cali how cobb wanted someone else to drive the car to tell the team how it was running? now thats talent!
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 am

I don't know why I happened to click on this thread but I just have to throw in my 2 cents in. More power to all the ladies who can pose and make a few bucks from it because middle age hits us sooner or later then they can join the rest of us. It was a sad day when I looked into the mirror and saw my grandmother. But I wouldn't trade a day it took me to get this far. So enjoy ladies it doesn't last forever BUT life does go on.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:22 am

ndunn wrote:I don't know why I happened to click on this thread but I just have to throw in my 2 cents in. More power to all the ladies who can pose and make a few bucks from it because middle age hits us sooner or later then they can join the rest of us. It was a sad day when I looked into the mirror and saw my grandmother. But I wouldn't trade a day it took me to get this far. So enjoy ladies it doesn't last forever BUT life does go on.

ND since the first day we talked, i have always enjoyed what you said, even if we didnt agree, your able to separate yourself and use logic, sometimes i lack in that department
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i so remember that! as far as the talent thing, remember at cali how cobb wanted someone else to drive the car to tell the team how it was running? now thats talent!

I more think of her piling into the back of at least two wrecks I've seen when they were over. Larry Gunselman got his license pulled for that, as I recall, but guess it's okay that Cobb did it because she ran into them from behind instead of hitting them in the door. Either way, it's pretty bad.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 pm

my fav danica moment was from a few years ago, either she ran out of gas or was in a crash and she ended up at the end of pit road and she was stomping her feet, waving her hands in anger, every driver has a silly moment and that defiantly was hers....
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
ndunn wrote:I don't know why I happened to click on this thread but I just have to throw in my 2 cents in. More power to all the ladies who can pose and make a few bucks from it because middle age hits us sooner or later then they can join the rest of us. It was a sad day when I looked into the mirror and saw my grandmother. But I wouldn't trade a day it took me to get this far. So enjoy ladies it doesn't last forever BUT life does go on.

ND since the first day we talked, i have always enjoyed what you said, even if we didnt agree, your able to separate yourself and use logic, sometimes i lack in that department

Thank you Michael for your comments. It's really nice that one can say something and the other person gets it.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Tinker

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Jamo may call this new thread 'Gentlemen's Club' but you guys are still a bunch of boys. :lol:

“Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.” ~ John Wayne
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Tinker wrote:Jamo may call this new thread 'Gentlemen's Club' but you guys are still a bunch of boys. :lol:

You know it. :D

By the way your sig is funny. Been meaning to say that, kept forgetting.

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby