Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Problems Getting To The SHR Website

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Has anyone else been having problems getting to the website or navigating between it's pages?

For the past couple of days, clicking from page to page has gotten slower and slower. Then, I won't be able to get to the site at all for like an hour or two. After that, I can get to it. Then the whole cycle repeats.

Is it just me? :oops:

Re: Problems Getting To The SHR Website

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:10 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Has anyone else been having problems getting to the website or navigating between it's pages?

For the past couple of days, clicking from page to page has gotten slower and slower. Then, I won't be able to get to the site at all for like an hour or two. After that, I can get to it. Then the whole cycle repeats.

Is it just me? :oops:

No it aln't just you. I noticed it last night about 8:00. It didn't want to load.
Had trouble about an hour ago and it didn't load at all. kept getting an internet message
Then after it finally did, It took awhile to go between threads.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:16 pm

No its not you.I have been having trouble for a few days now. :roll:

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Great! :D Well, not great that it is happening :( but great that it not just me. :mrgreen: ;)

It might help if other members seeing the problem post here then I'll get the info to Animink.

Then they can see how widespread it is.

Thanks, guys!

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 pm

I've had trouble a couple of days this week trying to get on site. My error page came up once and the othertime it just wouldn't do anything. This usually means webmaster is doing something to the site. I only came on this late to see if we had access.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:53 pm

One evening when I tried to log on, couldn't get on and noticed there were 10 new people logged on at the same time.... no one I recognized, but that same group was on the site for about an hour and a half. Then they all disappeared at once.....and I could log on. Don't know if that had anything to do with it?! :roll:

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:57 pm

I quit starting from the "Home" page a LOOOONG time ago....a lot of times, the SHR door graphics would open part way and freeze up.
Since then, I always click on "index page" through my browser "history"
I haven't noticed any delay lately

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:58 am

I have been having issues as well, but when I saw the error code I knew it meant the website had been taken offline for maintenance. But when bringing things backup, it is not always as easy as flipping a switch. That is why I usually do my stuff in the middle of the night...so this way not to many people are affected. Do it during the day and you screw with almost everybody or your heavier traffic periods.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:17 am

I've been having the problem all week, but I thought it was my computer. Maybe they're working on the site since there is suppose to be something new coming. I think I read where it's a new look or something like that. I don't think I was dreaming again, but who knows since I've been sick this week.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:56 am

These problems happen when the "Administrative Staff" don't really care because they've got bigger fish to fry....IF there were a MODERATOR 24/7...this stuff wouldn't even be an afterthought. 8-)

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:00 am

What they need is some active members who are active in the forum to be moderators. That is how I got involved with one of the sites I belong to.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:35 am

Yep, the other day the home page would only load part way & freeze. Had to hit refresh or click off & get back on again.

Then once I got on, it took forever to load to anything I wanted.

Now today I haven't run into any problems.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:12 am

IMO, Animink1 keeps the web-site up & runnin. The Mod's just empty (delete) the garbage :lol: YIKES!!! I hope I didn't Offend any of the Mod's!!!!!
j go's & hide's............Image

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:08 pm

I haven't been here since Wednesday, but I haven't had any trouble. I have a button on my favorites bar and takes me directly to the login screen. I didn't have any trouble today either. Seems like it's the time of year for them to be updating and making changes though.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Get the same thing from time to time and I have Blog Central favorited, so I come directly here.
Post a reply