FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Super Bowl......who ya picking??

<<

smoke14rulez

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Re: Super Bowl......who ya picking??

smokieonefour wrote:Oh My Gosh Rulez! ! ! That ^^ is absolutely hysterical and one of the funniest things I have seen this year! :-) Thanks for the GOOD laugh! Your humor & pic skills made my day. I may have to print that out - it's a keeper! LOL

...wasn't my skillz...I ripped it off... :mrgreen: So, do with it what you will... :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:37 pm

My NINERS lost. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Mine too H... That's the way it goes sometimes... But, there's always next year! Sorry, just can't bring myself to congratulate the Ravens... I don't like some of the things said afterward. Whatever happened to "good sports" and gracious winners... A bit of a turn off
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 am

i didnt get to see any post game reactions, its too bad if some of the ravens took it too far, but then again maybe caught up in the excitement, a great sign of sportsmanship is showing humility in victory...
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:23 pm

I didn't hear anything negative. The most "negative" commemts(if you want to call it that) were from the 49ers, Kapernick sayin' "they shoulda' won" or Gore sayin' "we were the better team...they got away with one." But, that's just the losers bein' pissy I figure...but, it IS easier to let that stuff slide when you're on the "winning side." Pretty much the only compliments I heard EITHER way was the Harbaugh brothers, but that was to be expected from brothers I suppose.
Image Image
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:02 pm

it has been reported the flaco was running up and down the sideline on the free kick to try and get someone from the bench to tackle ginn jr if he broke free, there is video of him saying it to a couple teammates, thats kinda lame, shows no confidence in his team, doesnt he realize if he got someone to follow through with it, the 9ers would have gotten the ball on the ravens 1 yard line.. even tho i picked the ravens to win, the 9ers had their number and if they played a bit more, may have wo, but that falls under coulda woulda shoulda
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Yeah, I saw that...I think he was jokin'? You can't forget that Joe's as "stone faced" and "dead pan" as it gets. In fact, this is the most I've seen him smile in 5 years...I thought his face would crack. If he woulda' it woulda' been game over, automatic touchdown...like when a player is breaking in on an empty net and an opposing player throws a stick.

Lota' coulda', woulda', shoulda's...IF the lights don't go out, I think the Ravens run em' off the field. After running back that kickoff...HUGE momentum that got shut down by the power outage. Besides, a first and goal at the 5 yard line and NO score...a team that was "so much better" woulda' finished, the way I see it.
Image Image
Previous

Return to The Lobby