Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Super Bowl......who ya picking??

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:47 pm

NDUNN - "The Tuna" was Bill Parcells. He recently decided NOT to coach the Saints, last year but still makes himself available for help, citing he was getting "too old." He certainly was a character!

Da Bears had some pretty interesting characters for years.

As for the Raiders, who can forget "Chuckie" AKA Jon Gruden ? ? ;-)

KIM - Well... they started on sofa's and matteress's ... but then all the homeless people started protecting them, saying "You aint burning MY sh*t!" Ha ha ha Now they attack buses, people & store fronts, it seems. Glad to know this behavior is not just "Crazy Californians" ! Hee hee hee

SMOKE14Wins - That's what I'll be watching too! :-) :-) :-) The Puppy Bowl, with the half-time, kitten show! :-D

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:28 pm

I have to be honest, I am not a fan of football and did not know who was playing until reading this thread. So you want to know who I think will win...

The fans who sit at home to watch the ads during the game. That is what I do during the Super Bowl as this is the only game I watch of the whole season.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 am

it was a really good game, i thought half-time was horrible, especially with that self-indulgent stage, they should stick to REAL musicians.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:41 am

MJ, I couldn't agree with you more and the officials need glasses........very bad calls! As for commercials........Go Daddy.....really?!? :roll: :roll: If bad publicity is good then they win! Just hope they didn't pay much for it!!!??....love my Clydesdales and Bud......they always get it right! :)

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:09 am

i loved the bud commercial, it was almost a tear jerk-er for me, that godaddy spot was hideous, they need to get away from the "sex theme" and come up with something original, with the money they wasted, could have been better spent at SHR.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:49 am

Caption.jpg
Because of the football blackout
Caption.jpg (35.75 KiB) Viewed 936 times

Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:44 pm

smokieonefour wrote:NDUNN - "The Tuna" was Bill Parcells. He recently decided NOT to coach the Saints, last year but still makes himself available for help, citing he was getting "too old." He certainly was a character!

Da Bears had some pretty interesting characters for years.

As for the Raiders, who can forget "Chuckie" AKA Jon Gruden ? ? ;-)

KIM - Well... they started on sofa's and matteress's ... but then all the homeless people started protecting them, saying "You aint burning MY sh*t!" Ha ha ha Now they attack buses, people & store fronts, it seems. Glad to know this behavior is not just "Crazy Californians" ! Hee hee hee

SMOKE14Wins - That's what I'll be watching too! :-) :-) :-) The Puppy Bowl, with the half-time, kitten show! :-D

smokieonefour thank you for the post. I couldn't remember Jon Grudens name. Wasn't his father a coach also? If I'm not mistaken Jon talked about him and wanted to better his record. The last I knew where he went to coach was in Florida. When I was interested in football I would research and remember the coaching staff. At the time I thought the coach of the New Orleans Saints was very interesting. He was quiet and didn't show much feeling but he did talk about wine alot. He knew names of different winess and what was junk. He and Ditka were polar opposites. Very interesting how they both ran their teams.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:33 pm

NOBODY gave'em a chance...EVERYONE counted'em...all I can say is...who's holdin' dat'dere trophy now????

ANGRY MUTHA' F***IN' BIRDZ!!!!

"I'm gonna' fight'em off...a seven nation army couldn't hold me back..." 8-) :D

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:
Caption.jpg

hey cant blame ol juan for the blackout, haha,

Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 pm

michaeljohn wrote:hey cant blame ol juan for the blackout, haha,

...sure about that???? :o :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 pm

The power supply.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:52 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:hey cant blame ol juan for the blackout, haha,

...sure about that???? :o :lol:

Oh My Gosh Rulez! ! ! That ^^ is absolutely hysterical and one of the funniest things I have seen this year! :-) Thanks for the GOOD laugh! Your humor & pic skills made my day. I may have to print that out - it's a keeper! LOL

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 pm

LMAO :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:09 pm

I think the "new equipment" excuse is just SMOKE in our eyes. I think a car crash into the power sub-station, and that car had a 42 painted on the side.
Post a reply