Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Super Bowl......who ya picking??

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:57 pm

I'm going with the 49ers......................

Re: Super Bowl......who ya picking??

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:19 pm

I'm right there with ya doc. Go 49ers even though I'd like to have seen the Steelers in it, but since they didn't make it I have to go to the west coast.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:01 pm

9ers All the way

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Me too!!

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Yesssssssss Go NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Dam,football isn't over yet?
Last edited by wolfgang on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm

niners

Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:54 am

49s all the way

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 am

ravens and ray lewis........................

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:13 pm

BUMP

Com'On-Gang.....> Who y'all pickin?

Where is, :?: :?:
Beave
Mrs B
H
Mrs H
Duff
Nanna
HT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Just a lil different post from the usual... ;)

I can never root for the 49ers. They and the Giants have been the cross-Bay rivals and kryptonite to my Oakland teams, since... well... forever. LOL I actually hate it when the 49ers and Giants do well. LOL

While the outcome of the game remains a mystery as of yet, one thing is for certain ... win, lose or draw, there's gonna be a few California riots! LOL I don't know why they tear the place apart each time. LOL

What does a California sports team play off game and a hurricane have in common?
Either way, there's gonna be a lot of damage afterwards.... ;-)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:27 am

Smokie, it's the same when WVU does good except a sofa ends up suffering when it gets set on fire. I live in WV, but I hope a miracle never happens and they win a championship. This state won't have any sofas left in the state if that happens.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:14 am

I really couldn't care less who wins this Super Bowl this year. If I had to pick a west coast team ever it would be the Oakland Raiders. They were the bad boys of football and could put on quite a show. They also had some colorful coaches who were fun to watch. One of my favorites coaches was a guy who was known as The Tuna. I believe he was a Giants coach and then Cowboys. I have no idea whatever happened to him. I loved da Bears just because and the Lions in the good ole days with some of the players they had. Nightrain Lane could move as well as anyone and there were others who are Hall Of Famers loyal fans miss. I quit watching football when it seemed as if the players were cookie cutter type and no one really stood out except maybe Payton Manning.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:03 pm

I'll go with Tony's choice and friend Andre's fav - the niners.

"Nightrain Lane could move as well as anyone and there were others who are Hall Of Famers loyal fans miss."

This reminded me, if I'm not mistaken, Nightrain Lane was a teacher at my kids Junior High, after football of course.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:35 pm

The 1/2 time kitten show, that's who I'm voting for :mrgreen:
Last edited by Smoke14Wins on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply