Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

BCS Title Game

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Well this looks to be over quickly. Bama on top of ND early. 14-0 in the 1st quarter. Total dominance so far.

Re: BCS Title Game

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:49 pm

21-0, and ND almost gives up a lost fumble on a punt return.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:05 pm

28-0? Jeez. I can't believe Bama is throwing as much as they are. They actually have a balanced attack right now, nearly a 50-50 split in yards running and passing.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:25 pm

ND's best defense so far has been halftime, otherwise I think Bama would have scored again. :lol:

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:17 am

42-7. wow. just wow. it's so bad i can't take my eyes off this game.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:26 am

I didn't watch the game but I have to feel bad for Everett Golson. He's a hometown kid here where I live and he has ABSOLUTELY NO QUIT in him. His years here in High School were just NUTS. 151 TD passes and State Championships in '08 and '10. Hopefully he'll stay in school for a couple more years and mature. I see some big things coming for him.....maybe even a shot at the Heisman?? 8-)

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:28 am

Being a Hoosier, I should have been cheering for ND, but I wasn't. ROLL TIDE :!: :D :D

But I must admit, I get bored when the games are so one-sided... I went to bed after the 3rd quarter and let HH confirm that Bama went on to win. :mrgreen:

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:36 am

Yes, dear... Bama won... BIG! :| I was kinda pulling for the underdog. Oh well, there is always next year.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:32 am

Mrs HH wrote:Being a Hoosier, I should have been cheering for ND, but I wasn't. ROLL TIDE :!: :D :D

But I must admit, I get bored when the games are so one-sided... I went to bed after the 3rd quarter and let HH confirm that Bama went on to win. :mrgreen:

Why as a Hoosier should you cheer for ND? Most of the Hoosiers I know despise ND. People from Chicago are the ones with the love for ND.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:13 pm

It was a good run for Notre Dame this year, and I'm glad I was around to see it. I watched the entire game, even though my team was getting their butts handed to them.
Can't wait til next year now
Post a reply