FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Remember These Board Games??? I Don't

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Remember These Board Games??? I Don't

Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Jellikit

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Re: Remember These Board Games??? I Don't

I think I remember the Charlie's Angels one, but never played it.
Most of those look like they came out after I was a teenager, so I'd never play most of those, or I'd get my #### kicked by my friends. ;)

I like the expressions on some of the stars' faces...especially the All In The Family one.

Too funny....the Dallas game. They played that on an episode of The Office. That was good.

Lol on the thing at the very bottom...the most offensive games...hahahah...the public assistance game. :D
<<

rckblykitn

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:32 am

Re: Remember These Board Games??? I Don't

I can honestly say that I have never heard of or seen any single one of those games! Although oddly enough while reading through I am in the middle of watching a few DVR'd episodes of Clarissa Explains it All. I love(d) this show and would have been awesome at that game I bet!!

I never would have remembered they played that Dallas game on The Office but you're right!! The random things they come up with for that show... even though it's gone downhill since Steve Carell left I'm really gonna miss it!!

And I'm not sure how I never knew there was an NKOTB board game... some 20+ years ago I would have been all over that!! Joey for life, haha!! <3
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means being cocky once in a while, have at it." ~Tony Stewart

Return to The Lobby