FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I'm Still Here! Pro Football Talk For 12/23/12

<<

chevy39fan

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:48 am

Re: I'm Still Here! Pro Football Talk For 12/23/12

BENGALS WIN IN PITTSBURGH!......(13-10) :D

The odds of the Bengals winning at Heinz Field where so amazingly high that even I thought my Bengals has no chance at winning this HUGE game! This win knocks the Steelers out of the playoffs and launched Cincinnati into the playoffs.......HUGE! :shock:

First back to back playoffs for my Bengals since 1981-1982 on and on broken curses! ;)

Still have to play the Ravens this next Sunday to complete this season. The Ravens won our division with their win against the Giants! :?

Christmas came a little early for me with this win. Happy Holidays to all! :D
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:12 pm

I am not sure who showed up in Seattle last night! Must have been the third string........that was really ugly :( , unless you are a Seahawks fan........ :roll:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:05 pm

chevy39fan wrote:Still have to play the Ravens this next Sunday to complete this season. The Ravens won our division with their win against the Giants! :?

I told ya' at the beginning of the year that this last game would be closer than that first one. In fact, i think the Bengals will win, being at home. Depends on which Ravens team shows up? Last weeks team or the one from the previous three weeks. If it's last weeks team, it'll be close, within 7 points or less, I figure. If it's the team from the previous three weeks, the Bengals will win easy, by at least 14 points...maybe more.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:00 am

Annalee wrote:I am not sure who showed up in Seattle last night! Must have been the third string........that was really ugly :( , unless you are a Seahawks fan........ :roll:

You are right... UGLY!

Both my favorite teams lost Sunday - Giants & Niners. :( :(
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

chevy39fan

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:40 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
Annalee wrote:I am not sure who showed up in Seattle last night! Must have been the third string........that was really ugly :( , unless you are a Seahawks fan........ :roll:

You are right... UGLY!

Both my favorite teams lost Sunday - Giants & Niners. :( :(
I have moved my residence. Had new internet/phone/TV service installed..........didn't work all Christmas day! :? Figures! :D

Now it's snowing like crazy and I have to be at work today by 4:00PM! :roll: Oh well........
<<

chevy39fan

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:43 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:
chevy39fan wrote:Still have to play the Ravens this next Sunday to complete this season. The Ravens won our division with their win against the Giants! :?

I told ya' at the beginning of the year that this last game would be closer than that first one. In fact, i think the Bengals will win, being at home. Depends on which Ravens team shows up? Last weeks team or the one from the previous three weeks. If it's last weeks team, it'll be close, within 7 points or less, I figure. If it's the team from the previous three weeks, the Bengals will win easy, by at least 14 points...maybe more.
My sister has tickets to this game but I can't attend it! Oh well, it's not a game of super importance now anyway! :D

Congrats to your Ravens! I was in Baltimore many years ago...thought it was kind of a neat city with all the water and all! :D
Previous

Return to The Lobby