Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Cyber Monday-Tony Stewart Store

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Tomorrow, Cyber Monday, all orders at the Tony Stewart Store will be processed with a 14% discount and free shipping. No coupon code needed. Internet orders only.

And all orders will receive a free Bass Pro Shops keychain and a coupon for 25% off of a future order.

Lots of 14, 39 and 10 stuff.......get your butt in gear for 2013!!!!!!! Happy Shopping

Re: Cyber Monday-Tony Stewart Store

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Doc!

Sure wish I would've won the Powerball last night, my shopping would be SO much happier!

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Gee, I wonder where they came up with a "14%" discount?!? :roll: ;) :lol:

A 39% discount would be better! :mrgreen:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 pm

...beats a 10% discount ;)

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Maybe when Harvick comes........29 to 92........ Now that is what I call a discount! :lol:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:28 pm

not a bad discount....ESPECIALLY with FREE shipping.....For folks that don't shop online much, FREE SHIPPING ROCKS. :shock:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm

If I had the extra, it would be nice. I have to pass this year.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

I got a few things today.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:24 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:not a bad discount....ESPECIALLY with FREE shipping.....For folks that don't shop online much, FREE SHIPPING ROCKS. :shock:

Free shopping does ROCK. I use internet buying quite often and the expense is high and it's going to increase after the first of the year.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:not a bad discount....ESPECIALLY with FREE shipping.....For folks that don't shop online much, FREE SHIPPING ROCKS. :shock:

...especially over there...for anyone who's ordered from them... ;) I, like Doc, picked up a few things too today. The discount + free shipping was too good to pass up...and besides, the 25% off a future order is already earmarked for a Bass Pro jacket, those are north of $100, so it'll be a good spot for the discount. :D
Post a reply