FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Labels For Education at our school

<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Labels For Education at our school

I know this is an unusual place to mention this, but I thought with all of us out there I would bring this up. As many of you know I am on the school board and on the PTA and one of my responsibilities on the PTA is to run, maintain, and advertise our school's Label for Education Program.

I know many schools do the Box Tops for Education and then some schools do the Labels for Education. Our school does both, but it is such a cumbersome task that there is one person in charge of each Program.

What I am asking is this...if your school is not collecting either of these labels and you would like to save them and then mail them to me, that would be great. Just send me a PM and I will send you my address where to send the labels to. I will take either the Box Tops for Education or the Labels for Education. I know my daughter and her school would appreciate your help.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HTower

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Labels For Education at our school

Is labels for education a regional thing? I can't recall ever seeing one of those. I have seen the Box Tops many times.
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 pm

LogoLockup2Lines.jpg
LogoLockup2Lines.jpg (20.13 KiB) Viewed 1041 times

LogoLockup2Lines -1.jpg
LogoLockup2Lines -1.jpg (4.52 KiB) Viewed 1041 times

LogoLockup2Lines -2.jpg
LogoLockup2Lines -2.jpg (10.53 KiB) Viewed 1041 times

Last I knew most if not all of these were nationwide products. The labels are on the sides of the cans, bottles, boxes, or bags.
Image Image

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:56 pm

When my kids were in elem. school, the school wanted Campbell soup can labels. I assume it's the entire label you're needing. Only thing I'd have woud be a Campbells soup label & I don't go thru 10 cans a yr. I might use a Prego jar 2-3 times a yr. The rest I don't buy.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:07 pm

I go through a lot of the different types of soup for different recipes that I make up as I go just to mix things up a little and I absolutely love Pop Secret Popcorn. I can't even begin to count how many boxes I go through of this in a year.
Image Image

<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:44 am

The winter bonus program and the schools are looking for any labels from both Campbells products and Peppridge Farm products. All the school needs is 10 labels per sheet to get 50 points and is allowed to turn in 25 sheets during this bonus program period for a total of 1250 points.

Our school got a late start this year and currently has 880 points officially, but I just submitted another 3000. People have asked me what our goal is for this year and that is kind of hard to say when you have never done this before. So we are just going to see where we are at at the end of the school year and adjust accordingly for next year.
Image Image

<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:05 pm

I was just notified that we have now reached 3380 points. Still have more to go. I was informed that this is the first time since 2001 that these group has even tried this despite what they told me...that ticked me off a little. If you are going lie about something...make it believeable.
Image Image

Return to The Lobby