Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Jam and MW are my mortal enimies.round 2, Viking - Bears

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:21 am

vikings at bears........... they say cutler is going to play, so bears could win...
Last edited by michaeljohn on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Jam and MW are my mortal enimies... this weekend.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 am

michaeljohn wrote:vikings at bears........... they say cutler is going to play, so bears could win...

COULD??...........then again...........could NOT also 8-)

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:44 pm

that front line for the bears needs to improve a ton, watched them last monday, i think i could have gotten a sack.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:35 pm

percy harvin is out, its bad enough ponder sucks as qb, now he wont have anyone to miss.. AP is gonna carry the load.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Their O-line is swiss cheese...Jared "Mullet Man" allen should have a field day this weekend (my Walter Payton bobble head agrees with me)

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:03 am

brutal game, cutler looked good, ponder just sucks, im surprised he had over 150 yards passing, usually its under a 100.

Re: Jam and MW are my mortal enimies... round 2

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:36 pm

they showed cutler on espn warming up and he was actually smiling and laffing with a teammate

Re: Jam and MW are my mortal enimies.round 2, Viking - Bears

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:41 pm

he's pretty funny on his weekly radio show.

all it takes with the Vikings is a long run by AP, he can bust em out at any moment. I think he's better after the knee injury than he was before

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:43 pm

AP carried them last week, their QB ponder sucks, he rarely has 150 yards passing, AP should be the MVP, but everything revolves around peyton manning.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:00 am

i was really hopin the packers lost, glad the eagles won, gonna be tight for the last two playoff spots

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 am

not looking good for the bears, they could easily lose their playoff spot if they don't turn it around

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:54 pm

they took a mean dive in the standings, rumblings lovie may not be there next year.....

screw peyton manning for MVP, adrian peterson should be MVP, he has carried that team by himself the last 4 weeks. peyton wll win it cuz he is the kiss ash of the league,
Post a reply