Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'll be gone for a few days with family, so I'll give an early greeting to everyone. I hope everyone gets their fill of turkey and fixings. I can only imagine what Beaver is preparing.

See you all again on Saturday.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Thx HT, & U have a Great loooong weekend ur-self :D
Know'in Beave, He will have Clams, Shrimp, & Lobster-Tail for Thanksgiveing Suppa :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll bet hes out back in the woods now makein tooth-picks
for the after-suppa snack :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:12 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends on here. I've got to work today because they don't close the doors to medical facilities on holidays. But I'm Thankful that I do have a job. Also, let's all try to remember that there are those out in the world who are homeless for whatever reason. A local group here in my area became "homeless" for the night last night. They done this to raise awareness and in doing so they have also raise more than $2,000 for our local Salvation Army along with coats, blankets and food. I hope that y'all have a wonderful and safe day.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:39 am

Happy Thianksgiving to everyone on the SHR GG :!: :!:

Hope everyone eats too much :lol: and enjoys their day with family & friends. :D :D :D :D
Post a reply