Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: HELP!! I'M STUCK IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE!!!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:50 am

I gave up last night trying to migrate. Figured the site was to busy for everyone trying to transfer. It went straight though this morning

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:56 am

i migrated jsut fine the only thing i have problem with is my avatar...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 am

daniluvs14 wrote:i migrated jsut fine the only thing i have problem with is my avatar...

What trouble's ya' havin', Dani?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:09 am

smoke14rulez wrote:
daniluvs14 wrote:i migrated jsut fine the only thing i have problem with is my avatar...

What trouble's ya' havin', Dani?

...nevermind...I see ya' got it... ;)

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 am

haha rulezy.. i got it.. the only one that would fit..according to the computer. lol

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:14 am

daniluvs14 wrote:haha rulezy.. i got it.. the only one that would fit..according to the computer. lol

...yeah, they have to be small(120X120 or smaller) :|

Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:18 pm

:roll: The first day I felt like I was dumber than a box of rocks. the second day was a little better and today about the same. I hate the thoughts of having a dictionary handy just to get going on this. Thank goodness the Music game is still around as that hasn't changed. :?
So far I still get a kick out of the smilies. :D

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:35 pm

daniluvs14 wrote:haha rulezy.. i got it.. the only one that would fit..according to the computer. lol

Hey Dani - if you got other pics you want help resizing, let me know. I got tc's working.

HH

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm

It took me awhile to migrate too. I had to write down and type the migration address in the bar. It wouldn't let me copy and paste. Glad to see familliar names for the new season!! GO Smoke!
Post a reply