Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

PRO/COLLEGE FOOTBALL 11/3-11/4!

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 am

My Ohio State Buckeyes in a penalty year are still undefeated by beating the other penalized Penn State! What's the use I know............They play Illinois this Saturday! :D

My Cincinnati Bengals are coming off a three game loosing streak with a bye included this past weekend. Not been real happy with them but they are very young and re-building with a sophomore QB Andy Dalton. I have to remind myself that just to keep interested! :D

The red hot Payton Manning will be airing it out this Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Not sure I even want to watch this game? It could get very ugly......for Cincinnati but I sure hope not. You have to be a realist folks in my opinion. Anything can happen so Cincinnati has that going for them!

Cincinnati Bengals have a chant WHO DEY........I know, the Saints have WHO DAT. Both are a bit silly but it is what it is. If you think those chants are silly. Calling Ryan Newman "The Rocket" seems even more silly these days :lol: .....................

Enjoy the games! Please brag about your favorite pro/college teams if you care to! :D
Attachments
s7735651223.jpg
s7735651223.jpg (4.74 KiB) Viewed 725 times

Re: PRO/COLLEGE FOOTBALL 11/3-11/4!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 pm

By Bengals did there best but it wasn't good enough! Manning threw two interceptions but even that wasn't enough help for Cincinnati. :cry:

The Bengals special teams gave up a 100 sum yard punt return. You can't spot Manning a run back....... :cry:

The Bengals are very young. Haven't won a game in so long. It's been over a month! :cry:

Wow, been depressing between Ryan Newman and my Bengals........ :cry:

But, Ohio State won!!!!!!! :D
Post a reply