Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

World Series

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 am

Giants took it to the tigers tonite in game 1, i just wonder if the time off hurt detroit...... should be a good series, anybody can win, just have to put 4 good games together.

Re: World Series

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:29 am

Personally, I think the days off always hurts those teams. But the extra rest is usually good down the line. Just an opinion, as I'm not a baseball fan but I've seen this in hockey and football.

BTW............. Where the he!! is my hockey dang it???????

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:18 am

HOPE THE GIANTS GET IT GOOD LUCK TO THEM

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 am

tonysgirl14 wrote:HOPE THE GIANTS GET IT GOOD LUCK TO THEM

Why do you shout in every other post?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:00 am

HTower wrote:
tonysgirl14 wrote:HOPE THE GIANTS GET IT GOOD LUCK TO THEM

Why do you shout in every other post?

is it really that big of a deal that she uses caps?? not many people know that is a term for screaming, one reason bein that they dont use the computer all the time, some people use caps because its easier to see, let her type the way she wants, heck people put up with the way i type, leaving the g off the ing, its personality.....

rochelle.......... owner locked out players, not lookin good.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:05 am

YEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Go Giants!!!

Just thought I better get that in...might be the only one they win.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 am

Don't count the Tigers out quite yet. I didn't see the entire game but did see the two awsome catches the outfielder from the Giants made.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm just happy the Yankees didn't make it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:58 am

wow the giants put a beat down on those tigers to become champs............. congrats!!!!!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 am

ndunn wrote:Don't count the Tigers out quite yet. I didn't see the entire game but did see the two awsome catches the outfielder from the Giants made.

Looks like it's time to count the Tigers out. What a bummer as the sweep of the Yankees looked good to go for a championship.
Post a reply