Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Happy Halloween!

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:39 am

I know its early but Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love the movies, haunted houses, the decorations, the special season treats like the carmel apple shake at Steak-N-Shake... And its October, a great month.

Im going to a haunted house tonight. So I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween..

Re: Happy Halloween!

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 am

Here are a couple pumpkins I carved last year. The picture quality isnt that good, sorry about that...

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:54 pm

For us, for religious reasons, we do not celebrate Halloween. However, we do eat our fair share of fall treats. We celebrate an Autumn Harvest Festival which usually includes a hike through a corn stalk maze which covers more than 10 acres of field.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:19 pm

One of my favorite too. Love to see the kids in their costumes and love to give out treats... This is just a special time of the year. Our neighborhood goes all out for the kids, we have a haunted house, apple bobbing contest and pumpkin carving contest....

Love the pumpkins: Danica fan. Clever idea!

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am

I don't do much, just pass out candy...and 9 pm I close up shop, whichever kid/kids are there get what's left. Sometimes it's a whole bowl full. Kids think it's awesome, parents...not so much...but, I figure better them than me... :twisted: :mrgreen:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:08 am

CUTE PUMPKINS

Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:13 am

Happy Halloween.... Boo!

It's my favorite holiday. I hope everyone has a safe and fun day.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 am

happy halloween!!! the canceled trick or treating in NJ because of all the damage, that is sad for the kids, but its not safe.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:39 pm

When would you turn away a kid coming up to your house for candy? I just had a Sophomore in Highschool come up to the house wearing his varsity jacket with a pillow case and ring the door bell. I gave him the candy, but only did it so the kid wouldn't egg my house tonight.

No costume and in highschool :evil:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Wow, gotta love Elvira!!!

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Here is a scary thought. I am already getting CHRISTMAS REQUESTS for the events section of my website from different organizations. I had three come in today and two yesterday. OH NO :shock: :shock: :shock:
Post a reply