Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Kid In Wheelchair Costume / Halloween

Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 am

Talk about a clever dad for this little boy's Halloween costume. You don't even notice he's in a wheelchair.
http://twitter.com/joshtwilliams/status/252783387323019264/photo/1/large

Re: Kid In Wheelchair Costume / Halloween

Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 am

It is making its way around on Facebook as well. I saw it there over the weekend.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 am

What an awesome dad! This little guy has a head start on his future. Dad will see to it.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:18 pm

That's awesome and just too cute!

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 pm

I remember one year as a kid, we had just moved and had all kinds of boxes from the move still around. We did not have a lot of money at the time because of that little thing and my mom had just had my brother so that made money even tighter.

So Mom and Dad put their minds together and their resources and using his tools and her art supplies...turned one of the boxes into a grandfather clock for me to wear around our neighborhood. Some may say, you have got to be kidding...a clock. My sister went out dressed up as a washing machine...it is amazing what you can do with old moving boxes and young kids. I think I got the better end of that deal.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm

How cute! A lot of love went into making that and look at all the detail.....very, very cleaver.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:52 am

hahhahhahahah................
Post a reply