Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Ask SHR? An idea, perhaps

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 pm

What if, once a week, maybe once every two weeks, or even once a month, we could submit questions and have them answered by SHR personnel? I know that Smoke and Ryan would be unavailable, and the same probably goes for the crew chiefs and car chiefs and Bobby Hutchens, but it'd be cool if we could interact with the crew guys and what have you and get to know the guys that work on our drivers' cars and pit the cars and ask those questions that pop up in our minds ever so often. If this isn't feasible, it's alright, but if it is feasible, maybe it's something somebody ought to look into.

Re: Ask SHR? An idea, perhaps

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:14 pm

I think that is a cool idea Aaron. Wonder how we could present the idea to SHR? Hummmm............

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Kool Idea, I think tc knows how to get ahold of them to ask.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Cool idea. And you never know, Tony, Ryan or one of the crew members or office staff or Krissie! :-) may pop in and say Hey to us.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Even a Monthly update from SHR would be Cool.... 8-) Hope ur idea works Smoke14TS :mrgreen: I like it.....

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:35 pm

they should also have a member of the month, (which would be me, cuz im awesome at everything i do) other driver do it where people take pictures of their gear, or write a short story on why they are that drivers top fan, i think that is a fun idea..

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:41 pm

That's a good idea too.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:04 am

michaeljohn wrote: (which would be me, cuz im awesome at everything i do)

Oh brother is it getting some deep in here, anybody got some hip boots? :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:11 am

ha, no just a very confident man 8-)

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 am

beaverpond wrote:

Oh brother is it getting some deep in here, anybody got some hip boots? :mrgreen:

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. ;) :lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:20 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
beaverpond wrote:

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. ;) :lol:

Don't worry guys, yah don't think SHR is going to let anyone who's a #1 fan of JJ participate do you?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:27 pm

i tell ya what wolfy, just because i fly the JJ banner doesnt mean im not worthy of participating, ive been a newman fan since 01, i joined his fan club since then i have a newman diecast collection, 2nd to none, and yes im that AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:34 pm

He's a F-EIGHTEEN 8-)
Post a reply