FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hunger Games.........

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Hunger Games.........

No, I'm not talking about the chase. I'm also not talking about the movie. I'm talking about the Monopoly game that starts today at McDonalds. :lol:

I took the kids there after I picked them up from school & sent them inside because the drive thru was too long. I told them to get 3 fries of what ever size needed to get the game tickets on.

They come back out & one son is reading the game board he had to ask for & the other wanted to get into the fries right away.

I start to leave & the son with the fry bag hollers there's no game tickets on the fries.

So I turn off the car & send them in telling them it's the 25th & the game tickets should be on the fries.

They come back out with 3 unopened fry boxes & said they told them they wanted to use up the regular boxes they had first before they started using the game boxes.

Well, that's not what's in the advertisement, we'll start selling when we run out of regular game boxes.

Wonder how many more people got ripped off & didn't catch it before getting away from there.

Anyway, on the fry boxes, one box won nothing. My box got me a med. fry & the other one was a med fry & a big mac.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

gkbacb

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Hunger Games.........

yup, that sounds about right for McD's. Heaven forbid they take the old boxes and put them in a closet till Monopoly game is over. I bet alot of people missed that one, thanks for the heads up, cuz I am gonna take my son there after football practice.
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:34 pm

I quit going to McDonalds a while back. When I read all the stuff that's in their "under 400" calorie items, it literally made me sick. Way too many chemicals and sodium. Their oatmeal is a laugh riot. They try to make you think you're being a little healty, but the chemicals far outweigh the fat aspect. Plus, since when is an order of frys a meal? They include that in their under 400 list. Besides, the one that's closest to me never, and I mean never, gets the order right. When I used to go there, I'd sit at the drive-thru until I made sure the order was right and they used to get a little ticked. I just told them if they got it right, I wouldn't have to check. I rarely do fast food anymore. Sometimes Wendy's but that's about it.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:27 am

I can't remember the last time I visited any fast-food place, including Mickey D's. ICK! :|
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:32 pm

I entered my 10 allowed plus one extra they gave me as a free code & I won a $10 EA Sports card.
Of the prized they have to win, only thing we're interested in is money. The other stuff is useless.

Today's large fries were yuck, 1/2 cooked. But I have won a ton of free med. fries, 3 quarterpounder with cheese, & 1 McFlurry.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Another complaint with them is, I had 2 game tickets that their game on-line wouldn't reconize the code on the bottom of the game piece. I checked real close to make sure I put it in correct. So I didnt get to submit them 2 on line. Both were a rail road game pieces. I didn't pay attention to which ones they were or if they were the same rail road.

Not that I'm going to win any drawings or anything cause I never do. It's besides the point, the codes didn't work.
Smoke
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Hmmm.... something smells fishy here... and it aint a fish burger! LOL

I have a similar problem with "entering a code" from coca cola products, to lottery tickets, to soda pop cap codes... it gets a little ridiculous at times. Some companies never use zero's or letter "O's" so they won't be confused....and others throw them in. Some "V's" look like "W's" - 2's look like "Z's" and on and on. :-( Why can't it just be simple? LOL
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

awsum14

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 pm

smokieonefour wrote:Hmmm.... something smells fishy here... and it aint a fish burger! LOL

No, It's the fresh arouma of California Wacky Weed... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome back Smokie.....
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:28 pm

awsum14 wrote:
smokieonefour wrote:Hmmm.... something smells fishy here... and it aint a fish burger! LOL

No, It's the fresh arouma of California Wacky Weed... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Welcome back Smokie.....

heh heh heh ... ;-)

Thanks Awsum! :-) Pls say hey to Ms Awsum & Ms Beep for me :-) Love you guys! :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

jsw14

Post Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:21 pm

I have a similar problem with "entering a code" from coca cola products, to lottery tickets, to soda pop cap codes... it gets a little ridiculous at times. Some companies never use zero's or letter "O's" so they won't be confused....and others throw them in. Some "V's" look like "W's" - 2's look like "Z's" and on and on. :-( Why can't it just be simple? LOL

It is simple smokie, just read between the lines :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

awsum14

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:46 am

Now all we need is Herbie 14's brownies and we can have a party
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder

Return to The Lobby