FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BEGINS TONIGHT!

<<

chevy39fan

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:53 am

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BEGINS TONIGHT!

I will be rooting for the Cincinnati Bengals tonight. The Bengals are a team in re-build with second year quarter back Andy Dalton at the helm. I doubt there's another fan in the universe other than me.....well at least on this site! :D

No body on the planet we call Earth will be picking my Bengals to win in Baltimore tonight but that doesn't mean a thing. You have to play the game right! :D

It will not be a blow out folks. Cincinnati is a well balanced football team of youthful players. Should be entertaining!

WHO DEY!
Attachments
s7735651223.jpg
s7735651223.jpg (4.74 KiB) Viewed 815 times
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BEGINS TONIGHT!

Actually, I think the Bengals may very well win. The Ravens lost too much in the off season, and with Suggs out they have no pass rush at all. I think Dalton and Green will put up big numbers tonight.

The offensive line is shaky too, if they can protect Flacco, maybe they can stay in it. Though, Mister "I'm a top 5 QB"(his words :lol: ) STILL can't hit open receivers down field with any regularity...over throw, underthrow. :roll: Maybe havin' home field will help...but, I dunno' about this team, this year.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

chevy39fan

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:14 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:Actually, I think the Bengals may very well win. The Ravens lost too much in the off season, and with Suggs out they have no pass rush at all. I think Dalton and Green will put up big numbers tonight.

The offensive line is shaky too, if they can protect Flacco, maybe they can stay in it. Though, Mister "I'm a top 5 QB"(his words :lol: ) STILL can't hit open receivers down field with any regularity...over throw, underthrow. :roll: Maybe havin' home field will help...but, I dunno' about this team, this year.
Hey S14 rules!

I have been to Baltimore and loved it there. Love sea food!

It was sad Art passing away. He was so hated here in Ohio by all the Cleveland fans.

Don't feel bad. The Bengals have more than their share of problems too. So many injuries already and we haven't even played our first regular season game yet! They lost their center for starters. You get use to that every year as a Bengals fan....nothing new!

I love football but the injuries take the "wind out of your sail" as the year progresses. Odds of having a dominant second/third string are very slim. All teams go through it but it's aggravating any way!

The Ravens are a super good team so I'm cautiously optimistic about tonight. Good luck to your team! :D
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:25 am

smoke14rulez wrote:Actually, I think the Bengals may very well win. The Ravens lost too much in the off season, and with Suggs out they have no pass rush at all. I think Dalton and Green will put up big numbers tonight.

o yea of lil faith............
I miss you Frehley........
<<

chevy39fan

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 am

Man, didn't see that coming! :?

The Monday night curse is still upon my young Bengals! I can't remember a good performance from my Bengals on a Monday night game? Andy gave away two touchdowns and our defense was a "out to lunch." Just a poorly played game all around other than our running game and special teams. :?

Flacco(in a contract year) played like Joe Montana and was as perfect as he could be. Very inspired game in honor of the passing of their owner.

Us Bengals fans thought it would be our offensive line that would be the problem! NOT the defense! :? Coach Zim had to be super upset.

Oh well, have to re-group for the Cleveland Browns this coming Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium! :D
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 pm

...yep, Flacco kinda' sh*t on me last night... :lol: But, he's STILL not consistant from game to game...or hasn't been till now. He now has Jim Caldwell as his QB coach, so maybe that'll have a positive effect?

Our "D" didn't look great in the first half, they kinda' put it together in the second...which is good because they would start to fall apart as the game went on last year. STILL not exactly sure what this team has. :?
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

chevy39fan

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:44 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:...yep, Flacco kinda' sh*t on me last night... :lol: But, he's STILL not consistant from game to game...or hasn't been till now. He now has Jim Caldwell as his QB coach, so maybe that'll have a positive effect?

Our "D" didn't look great in the first half, they kinda' put it together in the second...which is good because they would start to fall apart as the game went on last year. STILL not exactly sure what this team has. :?
Congrats to your team S14rulez! My Bengals got spanked plain and simple. I was very surprised at how bad they played.......... :?

Return to The Lobby