Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

HEY ADMIN URGENT!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 am

When do I get extra screensavers, Wallpapers, or Desktops for my points???

Re: HEY ADMIN URGENT!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:14 am

Since we are on the subject of urgent when are they going to fix my pm's so I can send one out? I've done what they ask me twice and so far ZIP. I find it odd some people get things fixed pronto and I can't. Don't send me pm's as I've blocked it so I don't have a folder full of pm's I can't reply to.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:35 am

ndunn wrote:Since we are on the subject of urgent when are they going to fix my pm's so I can send one out? I've done what they ask me twice and so far ZIP. I find it odd some people get things fixed pronto and I can't. Don't send me pm's as I've blocked it so I don't have a folder full of pm's I can't reply to.

Send another email to inquiry@animink.com and remind them of your problem... if you haven't already. :) ;)

Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:21 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
ndunn wrote:Since we are on the subject of urgent when are they going to fix my pm's so I can send one out? I've done what they ask me twice and so far ZIP. I find it odd some people get things fixed pronto and I can't. Don't send me pm's as I've blocked it so I don't have a folder full of pm's I can't reply to.

Send another email to inquiry@animink.com and remind them of your problem... if you haven't already. :) ;)
Post a reply