Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:28 pm

K, I've figured out how to put up my pictures. Do we get avatars anymore? I guess I don't see a space for them with our names but not sure if just nobody has figured it out yet? :twisted:

Re: Avatar and Galleries

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Yes, you can do avatars. Go to the 'user control panel', then click on 'profile' in the left menu.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:38 pm

ive been trying for a bit, they have to be super small, givin me a headache :ugeek:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Testing it out...

Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:36 pm

right on belle!!!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 pm

The avatar wasn't that bad except it has to be reduced really small, and not be a bitmap....took me a while to get that!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:04 pm

admin2 wrote:Yes, you can do avatars. Go to the 'user control panel', then click on 'profile' in the left menu.

I was justlisa it wont let me migrate please help!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 pm

luvsher14 wrote:
admin2 wrote:Yes, you can do avatars. Go to the 'user control panel', then click on 'profile' in the left menu.

you have to size them to 120x120.............

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 pm

WoodyMania wrote:
luvsher14 wrote:

you have to size them to 120x120.............

Ty :!: :!: :!:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:30 am

HELLO THIS IS A TEST

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:32 am

cool....let me see if I can do this!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:35 am

apparently my pics are all too big :(

Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:40 pm

BevAnn wrote:apparently my pics are all too big :(

try editing the picture - find an option that says resize, and then u can specify the pixel size so that it will fit w/in the 120 x 120. I dunno if that will help or not...but I figured I'd give it a try. :D

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:52 pm

I tried to put up a picture of Tony but couldn't change the size. I just hit on the one I have up now and it posted right away. Go figure. I doubt if I'll ever really understand the changes. I don't think I'll live long enough.

:idea:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:22 pm

luvsher14 wrote:

Try contacting the web master at the bottom of the screen. My problem was not being able to migrate was because of a pass word trouble. If you had troubles when the site first opened 2 yrs ago, you're probably going to have to contact the web master to help you out. Give them your info & they'll help.
Post a reply