FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

CAUTION!

<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:15 pm

CAUTION!

Where the #### is the caution when yah need one ? DW,it has been 70 something races since Carl won,i mean i was thinking of Tony? Where the #### is DW'S head,the usual place,up his %ss! God,can't take much more of this on Fox,glad i didn't watch the whole race.Jimmy Johnson finished outside the top ten,i'd say i felt bad but that would make me a liar! The RCR bunch is on the way out again it seems,Thanks For Nothing Richard! Harvick should have left when he had the chance years ago,while good rides were still available.Thank god Jr. is looking better this season and Tony has picked up where he was last year.Thanks for nothing at Daytona Mark Martin,are yah really going to retire after this year or is this just another promise?!! Least it appears HMS isn't putting all his $$$ in the #48 this year,least for now.
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: CAUTION!

Hummmmm.....your take is interesting. Some I agree and some I don't.
I do hate listening to DW though. It's a shame when you think you know everything, and you don't know squat! :(
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:04 pm

I have to say that I feel the same way about DW.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 pm

wolfgang wrote:Where the #### is the caution when yah need one ? DW,it has been 70 something races since Carl won,i mean i was thinking of Tony? Where the #### is DW'S head,the usual place,up his %ss! God,can't take much more of this on Fox,glad i didn't watch the whole race.Jimmy Johnson finished outside the top ten,i'd say i felt bad but that would make me a liar! The RCR bunch is on the way out again it seems,Thanks For Nothing Richard! Harvick should have left when he had the chance years ago,while good rides were still available.Thank god Jr. is looking better this season and Tony has picked up where he was last year.Thanks for nothing at Daytona Mark Martin,are yah really going to retire after this year or is this just another promise?!! Least it appears HMS isn't putting all his $$$ in the #48 this year,least for now.

my heart isnt breaking knowing his pit crew threw another one away hahahaha
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 pm

longtimetonyfan wrote:Hummmmm.....your take is interesting. Some I agree and some I don't.
I do hate listening to DW though. It's a shame when you think you know everything, and you don't know squat! :(
Last edited by wolfgang on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Where the #### is the caution when yah need one ? DW,it has been 70 something races since Carl won,i mean i was thinking of Tony? Where the #### is DW'S head,the usual place,up his %ss! God,can't take much more of this on Fox,glad i didn't watch the whole race.Jimmy Johnson finished outside the top ten,i'd say i felt bad but that would make me a liar! The RCR bunch is on the way out again it seems,Thanks For Nothing Richard! Harvick should have left when he had the chance years ago,while good rides were still available.Thank god Jr. is looking better this season and Tony has picked up where he was last year.Thanks for nothing at Daytona Mark Martin,are yah really going to retire after this year or is this just another promise?!! Least it appears HMS isn't putting all his $$$ in the #48 this year,least for now.

my heart isnt breaking knowing his pit crew threw another one away hahahaha

Yeah,i know,it's a long ways to the chase. Least you don't take everything to heart or serious,i'm still not counting {choke} JJ out or Jeff for that matter.Course if i didn't know anything as someone stated,i'd say JJ is done and Robby Gordon will be the new champ.LOL
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:24 am

"Robby Gordon will be the new champ"

Now that is a good one and you own me a new monitor for that. :lol:
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:11 am

[quote="wolfgang"]Where the #### is the caution when yah need one ? DW,it has been 70 something races since Carl won,i mean i was thinking of Tony? Where the #### is DW'S head,the usual place,up his %ss! God,can't take much more of this on Fox,glad i didn't watch the whole race.Jimmy Johnson finished outside the top ten,i'd say i felt bad but that would make me a liar! The RCR bunch is on the way out again it seems,Thanks For Nothing Richard! Harvick should have left when he had the chance years ago,while good rides were still available.Thank god Jr. is looking better this season and Tony has picked up where he was last year.Thanks for nothing at Daytona Mark Martin,are yah really going to retire after this year or is this just another promise?!! Least it appears HMS isn't putting all his $$$ in the #48 this year,least for now.
Last edited by ndunn on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

peanut1439

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:58 pm

This is a great lively debate for sure. Sooooooom I'm zippin it...LOL
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

duffygoofy

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm

I agree with you Peanut. It is better to be quiet and bite your tongue.
ImageImage
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:15 pm

wolfgang wrote:
longtimetonyfan wrote:Hummmmm.....your take is interesting. Some I agree and some I don't.

Didn't claim to know everything,but would be willing to bet i know alot more than you think and didn't just sit on my %ss for over thirty years watching it all on from the stands or on the tube either.Think about that one while you're driving a "bus" this week!

Ummm Wolfy.....i dont think she meant u.....she was referring to DW.....u should look better before u leap.....just sayin.....u attacked a very kind woman here....

<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:47 pm

tonycrazy wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

Ummm Wolfy.....i dont think she meant u.....she was referring to DW.....u should look better before u leap.....just sayin.....u attacked a very kind woman here....
Face is very red,sorry LongtimeTonyFan and to you as well Tonycrazy.No excuse,but i guess i should calm down before i switch from one site to another, and you're right i jumped the gun. Please forgive me,buries head in pillow!
Last edited by wolfgang on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 pm

tonycrazy wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 pm

NP Wolfy.....figured there was a misunderstanding.....glad its all cleared up now..... :D

tc

<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Ummm Wolfy.....i dont think she meant u.....she was referring to DW.....u should look better before u leap.....just sayin.....u attacked a very kind woman here....[/quote][/quote]Face is very red,sorry LongtimeTonyFan and to you as well Tonycrazy.No excuse,but i guess i should calm down before i switch from one site to another, and you're right i jumped the gun. Please forgive me,buries head in pillow![/quote]

It's okay Wolfy, you can take your head out of the pillow now before you suffocate. I forgive ya! I really was agreeing with you about DW. Can't stand the mouth in front of that idiot brain of his! And worse yet.....they put it in front of a microphone! Help us all!
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
Next

Return to The Lobby