FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Brad Keselowski Says HMS Is Cheating?

<<

chevy39fan

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Brad Keselowski Says HMS Is Cheating?

During Brads post media interview he points out that HMS has parts on their cars that move or shift during a race and it clearly gives them better performance. He said that not all HMS drivers are using this method but was hinting at the #48 Team! 8-)

Brad went on to say that Penske would not allow such a thing because of integrity and getting caught. I think Brad was publicly bringing this up to sort of "rat out" team #48! :shock:

I have been told many times by people in Nascar that all race teams cheat to a degree. They just don't talk about it. Duh.......of course no race team will divulge their car/engine secrets! :roll:

The #48 team is arguably the best maybe of all time. So, I can understand other teams wanting to expose their secrets. They probably don't even share their secrets with any other team at HMS! There's at least 6 race cars that are similar to the #48 and are no way near as good on a consistent basis so it's logical team #48 has an edge. ;)

Not sure how HMS feels about those comments? :?

What do you think? :D
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Re: Brad Keselowski Says HMS Is Cheating?

there is a whole thread already started a few days ago about this, in the nascar thread, and most that replied agreed brad should stick to driving, in my eyes he is a tattle tale, to say on tv "its my job to call people out." he is so full of himself right now.
<<

chevy39fan

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Brad Keselowski Says HMS Is Cheating?

michaeljohn wrote:there is a whole thread already started a few days ago about this, in the nascar thread, and most that replied agreed brad should stick to driving, in my eyes he is a tattle tale, to say on tv "its my job to call people out." he is so full of himself right now.
I had no idea another post was out there? I can't delete it with a reply! Oh well..........

Return to The Lobby