Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Wish Me Luck Guys...

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:15 am

Hopefuly Mrs H will have an update on H soon!! I'll be watchin :)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 am

Good luck HH. Just saw this today! You will be fine........ :D

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 am

Just saw this today, too, so i'll say my prayers are for a continuing speedy and pain-free-as-possible recovery, and be nice to Mrs HH as she takes care of you!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 am

best of luck Hollow, you'll be back to your old self before you can say "Tony Stewart is a 3 time champion"

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:24 pm

I'm baaack, but moving slowly. Mrs HH brought me home earlier today. About all I've been doing is resting and trying to control the pain.

I'll post more once I feel like sitting in front of the PC.

Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers & well wishes. So far they seem to be working. ;) :D :D :D :D

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:16 pm

:D Glad ur back H, U will feel better by Friday cause it's "Bristol Baby" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Glad your home.
Prayers are still with you my friend .

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Hi and BEST WISHES! I hope you are well and healthy soon!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Yeah!! HH is back......lots of hugs!! Take two and post us in the morning :) :) !!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:56 am

I'm starting to feel a little more "human" now. The worst part was the gas they blow you up with... man, that's painful until it starts to dissipate. Hurts right up to to tops of my shoulders, but it's better this morning.

Yeah, j... I gots to put on my Bristol thinking cap for this weekend. This is a Saturday night race so our picks have to in by midnight Friday. :shock:

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys. I knew I could count on on SHR GG family!! :D :D :D :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:20 am

glad to see your back, hospitals are a drag, i have to go every couple years to get a stent in my leg cleaned out, and the angio plasti operations are a drag

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:16 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I'm starting to feel a little more "human" now. The worst part was the gas they blow you up with... man, that's painful until it starts to dissipate. Hurts right up to to tops of my shoulders, but it's better this morning.

Yeah, j... I gots to put on my Bristol thinking cap for this weekend. This is a Saturday night race so our picks have to in by midnight Friday. :shock:

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys. I knew I could count on on SHR GG family!! :D :D :D :D

I'm keepin my eye on Kyle Busch, He's Hungry for a win....Image

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:18 am

I'll watch practice & quals today. I agree he's hungry, but so are several other drivers.

I need to see the reconfigured track, too. :?
Post a reply