Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

OLYMPIC UPDATE....Women's 400 meter hurdles

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 pm

If you have a chance tonite....@ 8:45 pm... A highschool friend of mine's daughter is in the finals of the Women's 400 meter hurdles....Her name is Georgeanne Moline......Let's all cheer her home to the GOLD!!!!! :D 8-) :shock:

Re: OLYMPIC UPDATE....Women's 400 meter hurdles

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 pm

I'll be cheering MW... I love watching the Olympics!

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I'll cheer also MW. We had Jordyn Weiber, gymnastics, to cheer for earliar. She lives just 10 miles from us and the entire area had Weiber Fever. I've been watching the Olympics for years both summer and winter and it's always been a thrill.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Well.....she didn't get on the podium BUUUUT, she did finish 5th and I went to school with her mom and uncle. That's good enough for me.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 am

Amazing athlete. Podium or not she is a real winner

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Well.....she didn't get on the podium BUUUUT, she did finish 5th and I went to school with her mom and uncle. That's good enough for me.

After all the training and things this girl went without to go to the Olympics she still is one big winner. I give her lots of credit for trying.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Congrats to her for her 5th place finish and they said it was her personal best! That's awesome!

She goes to school here at the U of A :D
Post a reply