FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

RACING LUCK(GOOD/BAD) DOES EXIST IN NASCAR RACING!

<<

chevy39fan

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 am

RACING LUCK(GOOD/BAD) DOES EXIST IN NASCAR RACING!

When Ryan Newman was under employment with Roger Penske. Roger, a billionaire, tried to "brain wash" Newman into thinking there is no such thing as luck in NASCAR racing! HUH? :shock: I can tell you Ryan isn't buying that after 11 1/2 years of Nascar racing 8-)

Roger Penske has been very successful in IRL racing but has a goose egg in Championship wins in Nascar! Roger, I respectfully disagree with you on that logic. :?

I think about all the countless Nascar "bad luck" Newman has had far exceeds his good luck in his current racing career actually starting in 2000. Cup career began in 2002. :D Not trying make up any excuses for Newman but those are the facts. :D

Yes I know. The following racing bad luck happens to all race teams or drivers. But more so to many race teams including Ryan Newman in his entire career of work:
A.)Getting caught up in a wreck not of your doing.
B.)A tire goes flat on it's own.
C.)A tire goes flat caused by another driver.
D.)Engine failure caused by the driver.
E.)Engine failure caused by engine builders.
F.)Electrical failure caused by bad parts.
G.)Bad pit stops(either slow or missing/badly tightened wheel lugs)
H.)Caught speeding on pit road.
I.)Black flag by Nascar(many different reasons)
J.)Power Steering goes bad.
K.)Sliding or wrecking caused by another drivers car fluids.
L.)Any mechanical failure.
M.)Pre/Post inspection penalties by NASCAR!

So Roger, no such thing as racing luck......I think not! Newman has had all of those above at one time or another folks and you wonder why he has no Championships? DNF'S are a killer!

So, what's your honest opinion? :D
Attachments
12rock.jpg
"THE OLD NUMBER 12!" "IT WAS THE GOOD,THE BAD AND THE UGLY FROM 2000-2008!"
12rock.jpg (36.18 KiB) Viewed 721 times
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Re: RACING LUCK(GOOD/BAD) DOES EXIST IN NASCAR RACING!

That is probably one of the reason's, I don't think Ryan would ever go back to Penske.....I think luck plays an important role everyday in everyone's life, not just in racing....look at the poor people that were hit by lightening. Wrong place, wrong time. Now that truly was bad luck. :(
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

chevy39fan

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Annalee wrote:That is probably one of the reason's, I don't think Ryan would ever go back to Penske.....I think luck plays an important role everyday in everyone's life, not just in racing....look at the poor people that were hit by lightening. Wrong place, wrong time. Now that truly was bad luck. :(
Yea I heard about that. Sad news. Life is full of mysterious things that can happen to any of us at any time..........

I was preparing my Bengals.Com site for another intense season. Many good people on that site! It moves very quickly. Lots of fans from all over. I'm just a poster on there...........

Newman going back to Penske would bring back bad/good memories. Mainly bad in my opinion. All that Rusty Wallace drama. All those bad aero Dodge Charger nose problems. Matt Borland was a good thing. Also Crew Chief McCalley(spelling?) He was a great CC no one has remembered. He took over when Matt stepped down. CC for Newman in Bush series(now Nationwide).

That's what kills me the most is the comments from a novice Nascar fan we all read. They don't understand there are so many un-controlable factors in a Nascar race and any one of them can ruin a chance at a race win or Championship. Newman's past was full of "snake bitten" races trust me! :D
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 pm

JMO, Brad K. Reminds me a lot of Rusty Wallace........and I don't think Ryan and Brad would be a good pairing at all..I really truly believe Ryan is happy at SHR.
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

chevy39fan

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 am

Annalee wrote:JMO, Brad K. Reminds me a lot of Rusty Wallace........and I don't think Ryan and Brad would be a good pairing at all..I really truly believe Ryan is happy at SHR.
Like I have said on many occasions. None of us will ever really know how Newman feels about his situation. Everything he says is calculated. :?:

He likes Tony a lot I know for sure. They both go way back in racing one another. Tony clearly has had way better race teams in his past and current no doubt. ;)

Maybe it's all about getting a check for Ryan and not winning a Championship? You would like to think that's not so but who knows? :?

Nascar will only let you know so much and the rest is left up to our imagination I guess! :D
Attachments
41rzpkC45dL.jpg
FOUNDER OF THE CINCINNATI BENGALS/COACHED THE CLEVELAND BROWNS
41rzpkC45dL.jpg (31.65 KiB) Viewed 703 times

Return to The Lobby