Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Will Miss You All

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 am

Good luck, get well soon, & don't stress your eyes out.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:16 pm

I've been away from the website for a while and just saw this, but i figured i'd use a large font just to make things easier for you ;) ! Hope the first surgery went well, and that the second does, too!

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:17 am

Yes... how did the first surgery go? :D :D :D :D

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:30 am

Thanks, guys. And yes, large font does help. Surgery went well. However I'm having problems with reading because of one eye one way and the other another way. I'm limiting my time on line. I'm looking (pun intended) forward to getting back to my new normal. Thanks again for the well wishes, and I'll see you soon!

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 am

NascarNanaOK wrote:Thanks, guys. And yes, large font does help. Surgery went well. However I'm having problems with reading because of one eye one way and the other another way. I'm limiting my time on line. I'm looking (pun intended) forward to getting back to my new normal. Thanks again for the well wishes, and I'll see you soon!

Yup, I found the same thing in between the surgeries. ;) Just about the time you get used to it, it will be time for the 2nd eye to be done. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It throws off your depth perception. The time will pass quickly and once the 2nd eye is done, all will return to normal.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Yeah!!! Glad to see your better and if you take the glass out of your glasses on the eye that has been operated on it will help you with the reading......you can do that by loosening the screw at the temple of your glasses...That helped my husband's uncle a lot .
Post a reply