FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I Have Been To #### ...

<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:55 pm

I Have Been To #### ...

... and am back... to tell the tale of how hard it was, once again. ( heavy sigh )

I have also discovered that "Hells" physical location is anywhere without internet connections.

My file with the ( un named cable company ) MUST be marked as ...

"This one is MINE ! ! Refer all calls for service or help to any demon, minion, fallen angels, leprechauns, trolls, witches or angry spirits. If none are available, refer the call to the newest and DUMBEST employee, working that day."

Signed... The Devil himself.

Honest to Pete! Who does a girl have to do, to get the internet hooked up these days? ? A hook-up for a hook up? LOL If there was any blame in this matter that belonged to me... I'd take it... but there is none. I have endured over two weeks dealing with the above mentioned, plus the inept, the stupid, the more stupid and how did Moe, Larry & Curly get in there too? It was little old me that found the cable company's problem ... and after the cable was installed by Joey Lagano's younger doppleganger this morning... it finally worked!

So I hope yall enjoyed your little vacation away from me.... but just like an out of work relative... I'm baccckkkkk. ;-)

** Sad.. some are reading, asking "Who are you?" - Others - "Didn't even know you were gone."
Hee hee hee hee
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

im4tony

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Re: I Have Been To #### ...

I love the internet companies. they are the best, fastest and the brightest but when it comes to talking with the folks who work for them, it is the worst, the slowest and dullest...

Glad you are back
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Glad to see you back Smokie my sister!!! I was beginning to think we had to send out a search party for you.

Missed you around here.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Smokie: Email me or PM me your new phone number. I can't find the one you gave me last time.

T.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:09 pm

smokieonefour wrote:... and am back... to tell the tale of how hard it was, once again. ( heavy sigh )

I have also discovered that "Hells" physical location is anywhere without internet connections.

My file with the ( un named cable company ) MUST be marked as ...

"This one is MINE ! ! Refer all calls for service or help to any demon, minion, fallen angels, leprechauns, trolls, witches or angry spirits. If none are available, refer the call to the newest and DUMBEST employee, working that day."

Signed... The Devil himself.

Honest to Pete! Who does a girl have to do, to get the internet hooked up these days? ? A hook-up for a hook up? LOL If there was any blame in this matter that belonged to me... I'd take it... but there is none. I have endured over two weeks dealing with the above mentioned, plus the inept, the stupid, the more stupid and how did Moe, Larry & Curly get in there too? It was little old me that found the cable company's problem ... and after the cable was installed by Joey Lagano's younger doppleganger this morning... it finally worked!

So I hope yall enjoyed your little vacation away from me.... but just like an out of work relative... I'm baccckkkkk. ;-)

** Sad.. some are reading, asking "Who are you?" - Others - "Didn't even know you were gone."
Hee hee hee hee

Well I guess this cable crap is world wide. We just took your same journey and it was far from satisfactory. It's too long a story to get into (it did include the phone service also) but if I had it to do over I'd had advised Larry, Moe and Curly to buzz off. This wasn't an isolated incident was it? The first time the company calls to see if I want an update they will get a lecture they've never had before. Hope things work fine for you from now on.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

ryannewman39

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Well its about time GIRL!!!!! :P Yeah it must have been #### but glad your back lol :D :D
RYAN NEWMAN AND THE TEAM #39 U.S. ARMY/HAAS AUTOMATION/TORNADOS CHEVROLET ARMY STRONG AND RACIN TO WIN PROUD MEMBER OF THE SHR GARAGE GANG
<<

jsw14

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:51 pm

WHAT THE "####" Smokie's Back!!!! :D :D :D :D Image
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:29 am

SMOKIE!!! Glad you made it back!! :D :D :D :D

Now that you have your internet back, DON'T CALL THEM TO CHANGE ANYTHING!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 pm

She's back!! Yeah.......... I have a new cable that was installed and supposed to be buried by Time Warner before Valentines day.......two weeks before Daytona..... still not done...... because they can't figure how to put in under our circular drive way and lawn sprinkling system!....... I cannot be the only cable customer with a long circular drive and lawn sprinkling system... At Christmas I think I'll hang lights on it... 8-) :lol: :lol: One thing for sure I am NOT calling them!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Thanks Im4Tony :-) See you in chat! :-)

Thanks Doc :-) Either a search party or a bail fund ? LOL

Thanks TL - I'll hit you up in AOL w/info. Altho... it is posted in the men's club bathroom wall ....I know this because it got written over, so I had to re-post it! :-D ;-)

Thanks NDunn and Annalee for making me feel NOT alone in this. I knew it wasn't me... but was beginning to doubt, at the end. LOL Sorry you have had trouble too - I soooo know the pain... ;-)

Thanks Ryannewman and JSW.... my buds :-)

HH - Thanks but Good Lord! Now you've given me new anxiety! LOL It's not "completed" yet... but thanks for the excellent advice - DONT CALL THEM BACK! LOL (( **Annalee, take note... LOL ))

Guess I'll be scaling, crooked, weak wooden ladders to the 2nd floor, crawling under the place like a navy seal .... except dragging cable cord with me and upsetting all the spiders & critters down there with me... but for the sake of my sanity... it MUST be done! LOL

Just like the chef in Apocalypse now, who got chased by the tiger & kept repeating "Never get off the boat.... never get off the boat..." ... I need to keep repeating to myself, "Never call them again! Never call them again!" Hee hee hee

Hmmm.... maybe an idea for a small biz could be set up ... an intermediary to call the cable companies FOR you ... for people, like me & others, that would like to keep our sanity. :-D

Thanks YALL :-) Missed you ALL and am so glad & at this point, grateful, to be back. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 pm

I was wondering what had happened. Thought we were going to have to do a Saving Private Smokie thing or something :P.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:15 am

...gotta' be CommieCast...or X-crementFinity...or whatever the "F" they're callin' it now... :lol:
Nice to see ya' back "on the good foot"... 8-)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

dirt93

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 pm

I feel your pain! My laptop took a dive in April and i've been living in a cave since.... I miss talking to everyone here and wish I could put my two cents in every now and then...lol Go SMOKE!!!
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:55 am

Get that sucker fixed! ;) :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14

Return to The Lobby