FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

hope 4 new sponcer for ryan idea?

<<

TonyTina14

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:56 pm

hope 4 new sponcer for ryan idea?

Hi everyone!
There was a news post on cnn money.com about manufacturing jobs as i was reading it the thought
came to me that they are trying to open and get people to work i notced a lot of them are in
Indiana so i collected some info from the web page and maybe this might help get a new sponcer
for the 39 team and help SHR for 2013 hopeing someone will read and it can lead to something
good for the team? Chinese Aluminum in Lafayette Ind. opening in 2013 they are saying they will
create 150 to 200 local jobs and its a fortune 500 corp. another one is NanShan American the
presdent for that company is Lijun Du another one is Nanshan Group Corp. another is NantWorks
Pfizer in Terre Haute Ind. they do oncology Drugs and they need workers they are a fortune 500 co.
Bob Peirce is the vice president there. another one is Marh Mold manf. Benton Harbor Mich they need workers they are a plastic manf. company. hope this in some small way might help with
a lead for the 39 team and SHR and maybe bring notice to people looking for jobs and helping
our race team and fans and our country with bring back manufacturing to us and new blood to carry
on the jobs. Thank you for Reading and hope it can maybe help our teams and our Indiana Boys!!!
God Bless All T.
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Re: hope 4 new sponcer for ryan idea?

I think they are hoping to find sponsorship really soon. In an interview with Tony he said they would be fielding three cars.....so that sounds like they have something in the works. :). Hope so!

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

TonyTina14

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Re: hope 4 new sponcer for ryan idea?

Annalee wrote:I think they are hoping to find sponsorship really soon. In an interview with Tony he said they would be fielding three cars.....so that sounds like they have something in the works. :). Hope so!

that's really good I hope they get someone and rayn will have one to replace army i hate to see
them go they are awesome at the tracks and for all the fans and there family's and they will truly
be missed but never forgoten God Bless them for serving and keeping us safe in a free country!
the more sponcers they have on board the more they can do!!!! thank you for your post. :D

Return to The Lobby