Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

SHR Brickyard Avatar Day!! 7/29/12

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:52 am

OK SHR Garage Gang, It's that time of year again. It's Tony's Hometown Track!!! The Brickyard at Indy!!!! Let's ALL show SHR, Tony & Ryan how much we appreciate them & this Site by changeing our Avatar too Tony or Ryan Pic's for the Brickyard race this Sunday!!!!

SHOW SHR WE CARE

GO SHR.........

Re: SHR Brickyard Avatar Day!! 7/29/12

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:40 pm

I am having so many problems with avatars........I am not changing anything....I don't know how I managed to put my puppy on there, but he's staying!!!...... Hey J, his name is Stewart...does that count??!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Annalee wrote:I am having so many problems with avatars........I am not changing anything....I don't know how I managed to put my puppy on there, but he's staying!!!...... Hey J, his name is Stewart...does that count??!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Great name for your Puppy. I vote you can leave it there besides I love a cute puppy picture

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:55 pm

I have Tony's car, can that stay. I had enough trouble myself getting it there.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Annalee wrote:I am having so many problems with avatars........I am not changing anything....I don't know how I managed to put my puppy on there, but he's staying!!!...... Hey J, his name is Stewart...does that count??!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Here ya go Annalee>>>>made this just for U :) :) :)
Just copy & paste to change ur avatar. It should work :mrgreen:

im4tony>>> Yeah Buddy :) u r all set to go racing girl.......... 8-)

Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Here are some more Avatar's y'all can use.....

just copy & paste...Easy as Apple-pie....> Hmmmm, now that's makin me hungry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Done

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Gee, too bad j you are not in the 1 point club. We have all kinds of Pumpkin, Apple, Blueberry, and a Mixed Berry. YYYUUUMMM :!: :!: :!:

Pass the whipped cream.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Sorry J it didn't copy and paste. I swear my avatar is posessed. That is the best I could do.....Beav love the beaver!!!

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Found this cartoon, I have all three stickers, and I also have SHR logo. Then used a computer program to combine all the different pics I had taken, into a file. Then converted into a jpeg file and cropped and resized it so it would fit as my avatar.

So, yup...it is a custom job.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 am

Annalee wrote:Sorry J it didn't copy and paste. I swear my avatar is posessed. That is the best I could do.....Beav love the beaver!!!

Go to one of J,s avatar and right click it should say save as picture
Then go to control panel
browse
submit
then you should have it.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:26 am

You may want to save it to your desktop or pictures, so if you decide to change it later on...you can.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:21 pm

beaverpond wrote:Found this cartoon, I have all three stickers, and I also have SHR logo. Then used a computer program to combine all the different pics I had taken, into a file. Then converted into a jpeg file and cropped and resized it so it would fit as my avatar.

So, yup...it is a custom job.

Good Job Beaver

Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:32 pm

sounds good to me, :D see if beeper can change it for me.haven't changed mine since she made all of us one.time for a change ;)

Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:50 pm

pat myself on the back, finally figured out how to do it :D
Post a reply