FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TNT

<<

bugeaters

Posts: 36

180

Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:22 pm

TNT

I swear there are more commercials during their races than an infomercial.
spit on it, suck it up & go
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2498

Images: 1
10589

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: TNT

If you want to drive yourself a little nuts, check Jayski a little later in the week and they'll have all the commercial time versus race time listed. I had to stop looking at it cause it just pi$$'s me off. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8932

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: TNT

there is this awesome clip on you tube from a race last yr on tnt, they guy said "welcome back to such and such race, we will continue after these messages." hahaha they came back from commercial, just to go to another one......
I miss you Frehley........
<<

beaverpond

User avatar

Posts: 4914

Images: 32
10543

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Location: Bridgton,ME

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Re: TNT

After about 20 minutes of commercials we would see 90 seconds of racing.
Image
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 am

Re: TNT

Prove that there is more than 22 minutes of commercials. That is the standard amount of time.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8932

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:53 am

Re: TNT

prove there isnt? you brought it up know - it -all
I miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8932

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:29 am

Re: TNT

total commercial time 56 minutes. source: jayski, so as usual your wrong! yes it does bring a smile to my face to prove you wrong, which is almost every day, never gets boring. :P :D :) :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:03 am

Re: TNT

michaeljohn wrote:total commercial time 56 minutes. source: jayski, so as usual your wrong! yes it does bring a smile to my face to prove you wrong, which is almost every day, never gets boring. :P :D :) :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You clearly have no social life. I feel bad for you. Here read this http://www.succeedsocially.com/sociallife. Helps people like you everyday!
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: TNT

I missed this weeks race, but I generally like TNT's coverage. Now I don't park myself on the chair for every race, and even if I do, there is always something I need ge up to do during the race, so I never really get the feel of how much is not covered by any of the networks.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3357

10138

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Re: TNT

Amen Jamo. Most adults have other things on their minds besides commercials. Most people get up and walk around, answer the phone, yata yata. We don't have to be entertained 24/7.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2498

Images: 1
10589

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: TNT

Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:total commercial time 56 minutes. source: jayski, so as usual your wrong! yes it does bring a smile to my face to prove you wrong, which is almost every day, never gets boring. :P :D :) :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You clearly have no social life. I feel bad for you. Here read this http://www.succeedsocially.com/sociallife. Helps people like you everyday!



Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Or is that site on your favorites bar? BTW, it takes about 10 seconds to look up that info on Jayski, hardly missing out on a big chunk of life.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

beaverpond

User avatar

Posts: 4914

Images: 32
10543

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Location: Bridgton,ME

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: TNT

Here is something to think about. The race was 2 hours and 44 minutes long as to which we were bored to death by 56 minutes worth of commercials...that is right, we had to endure more than a 1/3 of this race to commercials. So we only got to watch 1 hour and 48 minutes worth of racing...now how does that balance out in the grand scheme of things? It doesn't in my book.
Image
<<

cslonewolf

Posts: 312

195

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: TNT

I know 20 laps in they were already taking their second commercial break.

I for one never understood why they need take commercial breaks during a NASCAR race. Everything they do on a race telecast is sponsored. The ticker sponsored by KFC or Pizza Hut or whoever (I think it's diff everytime it rolls around). Then in a race like yesterdays with Denny Hamlin dominating pretty much the entire race, his car and FED EX were front and center for at least an hour during the race. Although Farmers Insurance commercial was aired during every single break, they got more advertising time in the Time Khane was leading on the track. So to me commercials during NASCAR seem pointless.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Re: TNT

Rochelle wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:total commercial time 56 minutes. source: jayski, so as usual your wrong! yes it does bring a smile to my face to prove you wrong, which is almost every day, never gets boring. :P :D :) :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You clearly have no social life. I feel bad for you. Here read this http://www.succeedsocially.com/sociallife. Helps people like you everyday!



Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Or is that site on your favorites bar? BTW, it takes about 10 seconds to look up that info on Jayski, hardly missing out on a big chunk of life.

No ma'am it is called giving it back.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.

Return to The Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER