FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This Site Can Be Strange At Times?

<<

chevy39fan

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:31 am

This Site Can Be Strange At Times?

I very seldom if ever get email "reply" notices? Happen to anyone else? :?

Yes I do subscribe as directed. Probably won't know if anyone replies to this! :?

Can't "log on" to this site when I'm at work either? May be that company Web-sense(sort of a filter)?

Oh well, no big deal. :D
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 am

Re: This Site Can Be Strange At Times?

I have had an avatar problem for three weeks where when I log in all everyone's avatar is there, then it flashes and then they are gone.......sent emails, posted on problem areas.....nothing, nada, zip,..........it is like we don't exist.. Not even a reply to the fact I have sent them an email!!! I guess you get what you pay for!! :roll: :lol: :lol:
I get some emails that are days late and when I send a reply it is like it gone into cyber space never to be found again....I do not have these problems anywhere else and I use an iPad and a Dell computer so it is not a problem with what I use to log in.... If the powers to be read this..........THERE ARE PROBLEMS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED..........HELLO.....OOOOOOOOOO. PLEASE PLEASE......AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THIS POST...

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

chevy39fan

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 am

Annalee wrote:I have had an avatar problem for three weeks where when I log in all everyone's avatar is there, then it flashes and then they are gone.......sent emails, posted on problem areas.....nothing, nada, zip,..........it is like we don't exist.. Not even a reply to the fact I have sent them an email!!! I guess you get what you pay for!! :roll: :lol: :lol:
I get some emails that are days late and when I send a reply it is like it gone into cyber space never to be found again....I do not have these problems anywhere else and I use an iPad and a Dell computer so it is not a problem with what I use to log in.... If the powers to be read this..........THERE ARE PROBLEMS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED..........HELLO.....OOOOOOOOOO. PLEASE PLEASE......AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THIS POST...
I hear you Annalee! 8-)

This must be one of those "un-attended sites for cost purposes? Tony/Ryan and Gene are all multimillionaires plus they get tons of sponsor money. It couldn't cost all that much could it? :shock:

These kind of sites need a little attention once in a while. They need maintenance just like your own home computer....maybe even more! :D

Like I have said in past posts. Ryan's official site had a great administrator years ago but you do have to pay! ;) But like I have also said, it got "over run" by a bunch of miscreants! People get even more territorial when they are paying! ;)
Attachments
s3_1.jpg
LETS SEE IF WE CAN HIT THE "SIZZLER" WITHOUT TONY G? THEY RAN OUT OF FOOD LAST TIME WITH HIM....GEEZ!
s3_1.jpg (29.85 KiB) Viewed 1490 times
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Annalee I know what you are talking about. I haven't had the use of out going pm's since the site was changed 18 months ago. Phamo did work on it and on his computer he could send out my pm's but I can't with my computer. It's not a big deal because I don't stay in touch with people. I did ask once for someone to send me their e-mail address so I could reply which they did. It's really a pain as I do get pm's but can't reply. Try and get the e-mail address for amimink direct. I'll try and find the address used as it might help you.

I went into the board questions /problems on the index and looked up what the address I used to communicate with phamo. It's inquiry@animink.com and is the same one HH posted about the time I was having so much trouble. Hope you find some help.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 pm

there have been times i had messages in my in box, but never had it appear as a new message.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 pm

All this year I haven't been able to send pm's. I also posted the problem and never received a reply. I just gave up
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:19 pm

the perfect woman is one that cannot send out PMS :lol:
(sorry, my inner smart@ss came out to play again :twisted: )
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm

jamo14 wrote:the perfect woman is one that cannot send out PMS :lol:

Oh this must mean I'm perfect. Thanks Jamo.
By the way Jamo, Judge Jim Jamo is running for office again. I look for his political signs now that it is politics season.
Last edited by ndunn on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 pm

jamo14 wrote:the perfect woman is one that cannot send out PMS :lol:

Wow, what are the odds that there are at least two perfect women on this site!

:D :D :D

BTW, I consider it cruel and unusual punishment to inhibit your inner smarta$$ :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:18 am

I do what I can to brighten at least 1 person's day...looks like I hit 2 targets with 1 shell tonight 8-)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 am

This site gives email notices for replys?
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Ok, I have to amend my earlier gripe. I have actually been able to respond to a couple of PM's today. Yeah! Of course, I don't know if I can initiate one but at least I can reply :D
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:07 pm

I so appreciate all your help, but I have sent three e- mails and numerous post on the problems thread...........but nothing, nada, zip!! I hope Tony isn't paying the people who run this website a lot of money, cause I am not really sure what they do!! I know for sure they don't read their emails or ever respond. :roll: :roll:

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 pm

I can't believe it, :shock: someone actually acknowledged my last email to Animink ..with "What website are you talking about ?" :? :? .....it is a start,we'll see!! :roll:
Last edited by Annalee on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I #Support Smoke
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Annalee wrote:I can't believe it, :shock: someone actually acknowledged my last email to Animink ..with what website are you talking about :? :? .....it is a start,we'll see!! :roll:

That's awesome! I think I figured something out about the PM's. I think they stay in your "out" box until that person comes online. I don't know why it would be like that, but that's the way it's been for me the last couple of days.

I hope your issues get worked out! Good luck :D
Next

Return to The Lobby