Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:57 am

Can't believe there isn't one yet.

Here is today's Viral Video of the day.

Re: Viral Video of the Day

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Ahhhh..... Poor baby!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 pm

I guess I'm not in the mood for cruelty to animals today. Anyone who would put a small dog on a bare slick floor then let it try and get up while they video tape it has to be a big nut case. It's not cute, funny or decent to the dog. The internet bring out the worst in some people.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:56 pm

ndunn wrote:I guess I'm not in the mood for cruelty to animals today. Anyone who would put a small dog on a bare slick floor then let it try and get up while they video tape it has to be a big nut case. It's not cute, funny or decent to the dog. The internet bring out the worst in some people.

so I guess this is a bad time to talk about the scotch tape on a cats back thing? :mrgreen:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:18 pm

ndunn wrote:I guess I'm not in the mood for cruelty to animals today. Anyone who would put a small dog on a bare slick floor then let it try and get up while they video tape it has to be a big nut case. It's not cute, funny or decent to the dog. The internet bring out the worst in some people.

Actually is a good thing what the owner was doing. A good owner allows their dog to get up on their own so they can learn this for when they are older. And there is a video that shows the dog getting up.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:38 pm

ya really nothing cute about it.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Since Ndunn didn't like the video here is this
Post a reply