Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:59 pm

WOW did you see all the #14 signs on Trackside? I saw at least 3 good ones & lots of Tony hats & jackets too. Good Goin SHR Fans !!! If it was any of you, good job representing !!!

Image

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 am

I seen em peanuts, 8-) One of those signs had to be "Lasvegas39fan".. He said that he will be there with a sign!!!! WAY To GO Bro!!!! 8-) 8-) :mrgreen:

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 am

I love seeing the signs too. awesome job 14 fans!!

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:24 am

Pix please :!: :D

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 am

I'll be watchin Race Day for the SHR or the 14 signs too! just got to be more out there...... 8-)

GO SHR

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 pm

I saw a ton of them, too. They were great.......but didn't see any Garage Gang signs......maybe better luck today!

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:53 am

Just seen a Snoopy sign right behind Kyle Petty!! WTG Snoopy!!!! :mrgreen:

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Look for mine at Fontana this weekend.!!

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:06 pm

WoooooHooooo U GO Dirt... :mrgreen: WE will be watchin :D :mrgreen:

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Hopefully this week I'll be able to "see" the TV so I can watch for the signs during Trackside.

(long story... but I wasn't able to "watch" the Bristol race)

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:51 pm

I hope everyone got to see the SHR GG sign on Fridays Trackside. It was fun to do that again>

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:46 am

dirt93 wrote:I hope everyone got to see the SHR GG sign on Fridays Trackside. It was fun to do that again>


that was you?? it looked like a great sign, something tells me not many have seen it, since jj was the only guest, but i seen it towards the end.

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Yup... that was me :-) I was suprised they didn't have another driver from California as a guest. I'm just happy it wasn't raining!

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:47 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Hopefully this week I'll be able to "see" the TV so I can watch for the signs during Trackside.

(long story... but I wasn't able to "watch" the Bristol race)


u still there pullin a dani??? is ur theme song dizzy by tommy james??

Re: Great Trackside Signs Tonight

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:53 pm

daniluvs14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:Hopefully this week I'll be able to "see" the TV so I can watch for the signs during Trackside.

(long story... but I wasn't able to "watch" the Bristol race)


u still there pullin a dani??? is ur theme song dizzy by tommy james??

It's much better, but not 100% gone. At least I did get to watch the Fontana race.

Do you mean Tommy ROE?

Post a reply