Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

reggie jackson is a jerk

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 am

who the #### is he to say kirby puckett isnt a hall of famer???? a career .318 hitter, 2304 hits,1085 rbi's a clutch hitter in the playoffs, single handily kept the twin in the 91 world series, 2 WS championships, all this done in 12 years, only to retire from glaucoma, jackson your time has past, guess the only way you can stay relative is bashing dead players like gary carter and kirby puckett, not to mention shooting your mouth about arod and the yankees telling you to stay away from the stadium for the rest of the summer, classless jerk...................

Re: reggie jackson is a jerk

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:09 am

Amen...don't be messin' with Kirby. Don't start on Paul, Kent and the other great Twins either.

You can however dis A.J. Pierjumper all you want!!!!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:44 am

Reggie was ALWAYS a attention craving DOUCHE' this doesn't surprise me in the least. :(

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 pm

I remember Kirby Puckett very well as we both (he delt) I deal with glaucoma. Kirby's was the kind that couldn't be controled and being so he had to retire. I always felt what a shame for an athlete with the talent he had to have to suffer losing his passion. As for Reggie Jackson I will put it this way: NO CLASS.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Cashman said his timeout will end Friday

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Reggie Jackson is like Skip Bayless, Jim Rome, and Tony Kornheiser. Useless, hopeless and doesn't know when to shut up.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:57 pm

thats twice in one day i agree with SS.................

jam the article i read last nite on foxsports said the summer.
Post a reply