Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: WHO'S WITH ME HERE???.....

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Can I join too?? I would like to be the person who glues the lugnuts on the tires please... LOL Don't laugh, it's a VERY important job dangit! :!:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Hay wait a minute, we need a GAS Man!!!! Tony's not goin anywhere without Fuel.......I can handle that 8-) 8-)

GO SHR

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm

jsw14 wrote:Hay wait a minute, we need a GAS Man!!!! Tony's not goin anywhere without Fuel.......I can handle that 8-) 8-)

GO SHR

GAS MAN??? or are you the "GASSED" man "J"
...........HAVE A BEER ANYWAY..... 8-)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Heres too ya Bro.....

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Hey TC needs a relief driver for the RV for those long trips, so I could tag team with her and I'll help cook too!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 pm

That's about 80,000 for one race since we have finished 18, I think, already
and since Joe just about parks it at the beginning of the race, his hourly wage is something.

Count me in too but I am not sure what I can do but will think of something!!! Maybe I could get the sponsors

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:25 am

im4tony wrote:That's about 80,000 for one race since we have finished 18, I think, already
and since Joe just about parks it at the beginning of the race, his hourly wage is something.

Count me in too but I am not sure what I can do but will think of something!!! Maybe I could get the sponsors

maybe you can do a better job at it, lets find some for Ryan,
between us all we could be his pit crew,

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:33 pm

I'll be the guy watchin' the girl in the firesuit and the cook!!!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Since most of the jobs are taken, can I have the job of feeding, watering and walking Hank and taking care of Tony's cats, afterall Tony's a very busy man? We can't forget him.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Therobross wrote:Hey, Sign me up, I'll be the jackman. Do you guys think we got a shot at the fastest pit crew challenge?

Okay............we have

One jackman.............Therobross- willing 8-)
Gas man...................jsw14 with a lot of gas :roll:
Tire changer.............. gkbacb...Experienced :mrgreen:

Well guys... Think we are a little short on man power, but if your fast we can give one heck of a try!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gas and go, one tire stop........piece of cake, as I see it we are the team to beat!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That is how you spell "WINNING!!"

We need a cameraman....filming this......PRICELESS......

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:39 am

Since I've got a new camera that also films I'll bring Hank over and we'll film the hole sha-bang. I'm used to multi taskin.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 am

we need another tire changer, i am experienced but i cant do it alone, i've done a nascar style pit here at work with police cars, and i can change all four in about 2:15, and thats doing the jack to, i will need help to improve this time, and maybe a two pump jack, that would help, all i have now is a one tire at a time jack, and takes 8-10 pumps to get tire off ground, just need one more person to carry tires. with help i'm confident we as a team could do pits

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 am

As I see it now, our strengths are gas...... Fuel mileage.. Until we get some more tire changers, just one tire pit stops. But look at the spots we can make up with just one tire change and a lot of gas...fastest off pit road!! What we loose on the track we will make up in the pits.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim is going to film this and take care of Hank....we will probably have to pay her extra for multi tasking...... :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 am

I think I'll have the safer jobs when the race is over, lol. Maybe I could cause a ruckus on Pit Road to distract the other teams and give our team an extra advantage. I can think like Lucy Ricardo when I want too, lol.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:59 pm

After thinking long and hard about which position I could fill I have come to the conclusion that I should be the pit crew coach. Those who can't, teach. Matt Clark, I can teach you a thing or two! LOL
Post a reply