Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Could be the greatest tweet ever...

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:31 am

JJ might have just nailed it... Esp. given his dry delivery...

Jimmie Johnson ‏@JimmieJohnson
U may want to spell my name right then. “@trishylue: I'm having a license plate frame made that says "Jimmy Johnson taught me how to drive!

Re: Could be the greatest tweet ever...

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:00 am

Jimmie is verrrry funny on twitter. Kenneth is certainly another sarcastic but not mean. His spotter Calinoff is a favorite of mine too

We all know what my license plate holder would read

Tiny Stewart taught me how to drive

Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Well I think I'll have one made with " Joie Logano.....taught me how to drive". That should clear traffic fast. :lol: :lol:

Mike Calinoff was on RaceHub last night. He and another couple of spotters were on, must say they were funny. He reminds me a lot of Bob Jeffries.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:31 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Jimmie is verrrry funny on twitter. Kenneth is certainly another sarcastic but not mean. His spotter Calinoff is a favorite of mine too

Tiny Stewart taught me how to crash

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sounds about right, <snicker>

Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Jimmie Johnson isn't funny. He does loosen up a bit on twitter. But his online persona isn't who he is. Only driver who is funny on twitter is Matt Kenseth.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:41 pm

of course you would say that, you despise the man, very rarely give him credit, he doesnt pretend to be two different people, he is very forthcoming on twitter, sometimes too much, i love the way he goofs on fans that TRY to disrespect on the internet, he is a funny guy, and many fans agree whether ya like it or not.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 am

onerockindoc wrote:Jimmie is verrrry funny on twitter. Kenneth is certainly another sarcastic but not mean. His spotter Calinoff is a favorite of mine too

Tiny Stewart taught me how to drive

...mine would be...Tony Stewart Fanclub Member...I brake for...NOTHING!!!! :lol: 8-)
Post a reply