Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

THIS BITES!!!

Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:34 pm

It's always nice to have a day off but it really bites when it's in the middle of the week...lol.

Having a hard time convincing myself it isn't Monday. Only thing helping is I know I didn't get to see a race in the last day or two.

It doesn't help either that the temperature is about to hit 103º F soon.

There, an old fart vented...

Re: THIS BITES!!!

Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:30 pm

OK... an old fart vented... now somebody open a window, a door.... :-D

hee hee hee

p.s. Holidays in mid week DO bite the big one. ;-)

Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:26 pm

39_newman wrote:It's always nice to have a day off but it really bites when it's in the middle of the week...lol.

Having a hard time convincing myself it isn't Monday. Only thing helping is I know I didn't get to see a race in the last day or two.

It doesn't help either that the temperature is about to hit 103º F soon.

There, an old fart vented...

Yes!! I woke up this morning and convinced myself it was Monday so the trash is sitting on the curb! I'm blaming the heat!!

Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Been in-doors for days here in Ohio!

Weather has been abysmal!

My electric bill should be frightening........

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:36 am

chevy39fan wrote:Been in-doors for days here in Ohio!

Weather has been abysmal!

My electric bill should be frightening........

Absolutely, I'm sure the electric companies are loving the heat. It actually has hit triple digits here in MI the last few days too. It was just in the mid-90's but at one point all the thermometers from my car to the back porch said 103 in the shade. Good grief. I'm heading to OH next Friday so it better get back down into the 80's or I'll never last!

Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Well, MLWW, I wouldn't head south cause it is really, really, really HOT! And I don't see to much in the way of cooler temps for awhile. I would go north to Canada. It is miserable outside.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Well, MLWW, I wouldn't head south cause it is really, really, really HOT! And I don't see to much in the way of cooler temps for awhile. I would go north to Canada. It is miserable outside.

DON'T know why this posted twice...........probably operator error.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Ok sissies. Quicherbitchin......Texas here. Mail carrier here....

Nuff said

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Annalee wrote:Well, MLWW, I wouldn't head south cause it is really, really, really HOT! And I don't see to much in the way of cooler temps for awhile. I would go north to Canada. It is miserable outside.

Well, the heat will NEVER keep me away from a trip to Eldora... so I better pack light clothes. LOL Ya, this from the person who hates shorts and loves her jeans. It's going to suck! :lol:

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Ok sissies. Quicherbitchin......Texas here. Mail carrier here....

Nuff said

But as I've heard said to me too many times to count... "ain't ya'll used to it by now?" :P

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:26 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Ok sissies. Quicherbitchin......Texas here. Mail carrier here....

Nuff said

Oh my that's HOT! I go to Houston once a year, in November and even then it can get really hot. Kudos to you, doc! Love Houston!

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Yeah I love it when customers say "hot enough for ya?".

You don't ever get used to our summers and if someone tells you different they are lying. Our second home is in Wyoming....yeah talk about 2 extremes. Give me Texas any old day. It's home , it's awesome, it's Texas!!!

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Nuff said

that is just to easy................
Post a reply