Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Cupcake

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm

MJ, will you please have Chad give Cupcake the name of his hair plug guy? There was a picture on the NASCAR website a couple of hours ago that was truly horrible. I was going to post it but can't find it now. He must have just taken his helmet off. He needs some help, fast! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Cupcake

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:42 pm

...an "unfrosted" cupcake???? :o :shock: :D :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one smoke 14 rulez

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:22 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:...an "unfrosted" cupcake???? :o :shock: :D :lol:

hahaha

Or one that someone has licked half of it off. Ugh, now I'm not going to be able to get that image out of my head :roll:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:58 pm

OMG, speaking of cupcake and his hair or lack of it... have you guys seen this?

http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/2012/05/the-moms-of-nascar-drivers-a-mothers-day-photo-essay/

I have never laughed so hard in my laugh. Harvick's photo is just awful, Burton's is hysterical, Tony's is just weird and Mark Martin's is the absolute best! Kudos to whomever created this, it's awesome!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:38 pm

i will never give chad's secrets away, however today delana tweeted a picture of the baby, when she had her lates ultrasound,.................

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:13 pm

OMG!!! I always said Kasey was pretty enough to be a girl :!:

BTW, I find it curious as to how most of them found someone to be the baby daddy... Just when you thought you'd seen the ugliest one, there's another picture :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh, and Cupcake Jr rocks the dreadlocks MJ :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Ok I giggled, snorted and peed my pants, not necessarily in that order!!!
Post a reply