FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Be a part of the most inovative music video ever.....

<<

cslonewolf

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:15 am

Be a part of the most inovative music video ever.....

I stumbled apon this video on youtube. The video is of Johnny Cash's latest release "Aint No Grave". The concept of the video is amazing. The creators edited video of Johnny from his archives, then w/ the help of Johnny's fans each frame of the video was drawn over w/ the help of their inovative website. This is how the video looks now........

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PBmky9Tx2UM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
You can pause this video at anytime and see the what the artist of each frame was thinking

Now heres the coolest thing about the video. Although what you just watched may seem like a finished video, it is not. This video was designed to be forever changing, forever growing. The developers created this site www.thejohnnycashproject.com for fans to go and create their own frames. You can also go on and re edit the frames that are already drawn to create your own version of the video. This to me is the coolest idea I have ever seen for a music video, letting the fans be a part of the legacy of Johnny Cash.

I just thought maybe w/ the amount of artistic talent in the Garage Gang, one or two of ya might find this interesting. I know there are alot of music fans here too, and I think you really only need a love for music to be a part of this very inovative video. So go on and check it out, and be a part of music video history.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Re: Be a part of the most inovative music video ever.....

Let me see if I can embed the video...

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

cslonewolf

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:55 pm

thanx hidden I've tried that like three diff times w/ no luck. Still havin alot of trouble figuring out how to use the new site. (To be honest I'm not too sure I like the changes they made)
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:20 pm

cslonewolf wrote:thanx hidden I've tried that like three diff times w/ no luck. Still havin alot of trouble figuring out how to use the new site. (To be honest I'm not too sure I like the changes they made)

I've had to play around with it too, to see what works. In this case, the code box below shows exactly what I put in the post that worked:

Code:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmky9Tx2UM[/youtube]

After pasting the You Tube link in the Post A Reply text box, I highlighted the whole thing and clicked the 'youtube' button which added the tags at the beginning and the end.

Hope this helps.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Wow this video is fierce and truely Johnny Cash. Much thought and creativety went into making this video and I appreciate it. Johnny would love this video........
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:12 pm

This ain't Jamey Johnson!
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:15 pm

wolfgang wrote:This ain't Jamey Johnson!
I'm a big Johny and June Carter fan,but his last years were a bit morbid for me.

Return to The Lobby