Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

To all of those who have sent me PM's

Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:29 pm

I have received personal messages from fellow SHR mates but because of a problem I can't reply. When the site was first changed this happened and Phamo tried his best to fix it so I could reply but it didn't happen. We aren't sure if it's my computer or what. I just didn't want people to think I'm rude. If one wishes a reply just send me a pm with your regular e-mail address and I can be in touch that way. I would never misuse your e-mail address and it can be deleted if you wish. Thanks.....

Re: To all of those who have sent me PM's

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:17 pm

I don't think I've sent ya a PM ndunn, but U can have my addy---------> PM sent :D :D ;)

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:12 pm

ndunn wrote:I have received personal messages from fellow SHR mates but because of a problem I can't reply. When the site was first changed this happened and Phamo tried his best to fix it so I could reply but it didn't happen. We aren't sure if it's my computer or what. I just didn't want people to think I'm rude. If one wishes a reply just send me a pm with your regular e-mail address and I can be in touch that way. I would never misuse your e-mail address and it can be deleted if you wish. Thanks.....

Don't feel bad, I can't send PM's, they just sit in my outbox... Haha, even the one I sent to Phamo...

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:39 am

Rochelle wrote:
ndunn wrote:I have received personal messages from fellow SHR mates but because of a problem I can't reply. When the site was first changed this happened and Phamo tried his best to fix it so I could reply but it didn't happen. We aren't sure if it's my computer or what. I just didn't want people to think I'm rude. If one wishes a reply just send me a pm with your regular e-mail address and I can be in touch that way. I would never misuse your e-mail address and it can be deleted if you wish. Thanks.....

Don't feel bad, I can't send PM's, they just sit in my outbox... Haha, even the one I sent to Phamo...

Now that is a bummer. Someone gave me an e-mail address to Phamo and that is how I got in touch. Didn't do any good tho as he thought it was my computer. I can always leave a message here like I did above.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 pm

What is really weird is you sent me an email, which I did get by the way but it was in my spam folder. So I marked it as not spam, replied to your email and when I did it changed the email address you had form one to something completely different!

So, let me know if you didn't get it. It was really weird!
Post a reply