FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

To all of those who have sent me PM's

<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:29 pm

To all of those who have sent me PM's

I have received personal messages from fellow SHR mates but because of a problem I can't reply. When the site was first changed this happened and Phamo tried his best to fix it so I could reply but it didn't happen. We aren't sure if it's my computer or what. I just didn't want people to think I'm rude. If one wishes a reply just send me a pm with your regular e-mail address and I can be in touch that way. I would never misuse your e-mail address and it can be deleted if you wish. Thanks.....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

jsw14

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Re: To all of those who have sent me PM's

I don't think I've sent ya a PM ndunn, but U can have my addy---------> PM sent :D :D ;)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:12 pm

ndunn wrote:I have received personal messages from fellow SHR mates but because of a problem I can't reply. When the site was first changed this happened and Phamo tried his best to fix it so I could reply but it didn't happen. We aren't sure if it's my computer or what. I just didn't want people to think I'm rude. If one wishes a reply just send me a pm with your regular e-mail address and I can be in touch that way. I would never misuse your e-mail address and it can be deleted if you wish. Thanks.....

Don't feel bad, I can't send PM's, they just sit in my outbox... Haha, even the one I sent to Phamo...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:39 am

Rochelle wrote:
ndunn wrote:I have received personal messages from fellow SHR mates but because of a problem I can't reply. When the site was first changed this happened and Phamo tried his best to fix it so I could reply but it didn't happen. We aren't sure if it's my computer or what. I just didn't want people to think I'm rude. If one wishes a reply just send me a pm with your regular e-mail address and I can be in touch that way. I would never misuse your e-mail address and it can be deleted if you wish. Thanks.....

Don't feel bad, I can't send PM's, they just sit in my outbox... Haha, even the one I sent to Phamo...

Now that is a bummer. Someone gave me an e-mail address to Phamo and that is how I got in touch. Didn't do any good tho as he thought it was my computer. I can always leave a message here like I did above.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 pm

What is really weird is you sent me an email, which I did get by the way but it was in my spam folder. So I marked it as not spam, replied to your email and when I did it changed the email address you had form one to something completely different!

So, let me know if you didn't get it. It was really weird!
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart

Return to The Lobby